Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > New Members Q&A Forum
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 05-14-2013, 03:02 PM   #1
Billie_J

Slightly Crooked left hand fingers

Hello! So, I've been playing the electric guitar for about 3 years. So, I'm not sure what am I doing wrong. So... When I'm trying to play Barre chords it just sometimes fails.. Usually it's the high E. Sometimes it just won't play. And this happens pretty often. It's also hard for me, to use my pinkie in pull-offs. And it's very hard to do slides with my pinkie, with other fingers it works perfectly.

Well, in 21 Guns by Green Day, the starting comes with a slight problem sometimes, not always. When I'm playing it: Db, A#, F, C when the note "F" comes, sometimes the high E string won't play. Well, I just think that I need to practise more. (I'm playing the F as a Barre chord)

Here's a pic. The quality is bad but it should tell something.

The pinkie is small and just slightly crooked. And in the pic, I have held the pinkie in "a bad position" so it would look "even more slight" if I had held it properly.
So what do you think about this? Should this affect alot? Should I worry about this?
It's still possible for me to learn barre chords perfectly if I've got the interest?
Billie_J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 01:30 PM   #2
Billie_J

Thanks for the f#@k!ng help!
Billie_J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 02:08 PM   #3
Cavalcade
Days, I feel it...

Ask in Guitar Techniques, and if you're going to swear, follow through with it. You gotta commit to that shit.

Last edited by Cavalcade : 06-14-2013 at 12:32 PM.
Cavalcade is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: