Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Bass Guitar
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 06-28-2013, 05:56 PM   #1
aaxce

Sansamp RBI Help

I've never been more frustrated in my life. I just bought a Sansamp RBI from Musicians Friend that arrived today, and I can't for the life of me get it to work. I'm trying to run it with my GK Backline 600 head, along with my Korg DTR1000 tuner. No matter what combination of cords I plug in, I just can't get it to work. If anyone can describe to me how to set up at the very least just my head and the sansamp and into the cab, I'd really appreciate it.
aaxce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 06:51 PM   #2
Ziphoblat
Bass

Plug your bass into the input of the Sansamp RBI on the front panel. From the rear panel of the Sansamp connect the "Send" from the effects loop section to the "FX Return" on the front panel of your GK head. Make sure all your cables are correct 1/4" jack instrument cables that are working properly and you have the volume turned up a bit on your instrument, the pre-amp, and the amp, and you should be good to go.
Old 07-09-2013, 05:34 PM   #3
FatalGear41
Battle Beagle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziphoblat
Plug your bass into the input of the Sansamp RBI on the front panel. From the rear panel of the Sansamp connect the "Send" from the effects loop section to the "FX Return" on the front panel of your GK head. Make sure all your cables are correct 1/4" jack instrument cables that are working properly and you have the volume turned up a bit on your instrument, the pre-amp, and the amp, and you should be good to go.

^This. Most people who buy a rackmount SansAmp product (myself included) run into the same problem as you have. The above-listed arrangement will work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregs1020
FatalGear41 knows the ways of the obscure. I hear it's just not with Gibsons. Beware, Halloween approaches...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaz91
DAMNIT FATALGEAR YOU RUINED MUH FLOW!
FatalGear41 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: