User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 01-11-2015, 03:19 PM   #4521
Blackwaterson89
John 4:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by faint_spirit
No social life. I'll go out to bars, coffee shops, etc., but always alone. The few people I have met drift away after a week or two.

I think I'm terrible conversation or that no one I meet has much in common with me, so they lose interest. It's exhausting after three years of trying.

I can understand that. Consider the class thing I was telling you about, they will help you find other people with similar interest. For me where I am studying to be a pastor just getting around people with similar goals bring hours of conversation. So pick a hobby you are interesting in and take a class. You are bound to find friends.
"For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him."- John 3:17

Living Dry bones Blog
Blackwaterson89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 06:09 AM   #4522
Pastafarian96
Becoming Andy Warhol

I've never posted here but I'm in dire need of some level-headedness. I am losing control of myself and I'm afraid I'll do something I'm really going to regret.

I'm mostly sure of my path in 2016, but my parents have me completely torn over this year. My father wants me to take an engineering course but my mother has already put me in some bullshit Micro Business course made me get a job that isn't worth the pay for the amount of crap I have to put up with (I'd rather not talk about that part though).

my dad is getting really pissed off with me and I want to do the engineering course but I can't bring myself to tell my mum that I don't want to do this stupid business crap. Every time the matter comes up I just clam-up and get a horrible feeling of guilt and absolute anger (I have only felt anger like this once, and that was in a dream where the greatest injustice possible occurred in front of me and I was powerless to stop it).

Every time this happens I begin to get brooding and violent (my thesaurus is on the other side of the room, sue me) and have gone so far as to smashing a chair (much to my parents anger as opposed to dismay).

TL;DR - My parents are tearing me between career opportunities and I'm getting dangerous.

I'm amazed I had my previous sig for more than an hour considering how stupid it was.
Pastafarian96 is online now   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: