Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Bands & Artists > Punk & Ska
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 06-14-2014, 12:28 PM   #38661
axeslash
I got no learnin'

they censor naughty swear words in this forum still can you guys believe i spent the majority of my punk glory days here?
Old 06-17-2014, 01:34 AM   #38662
█▐▌█▐▌

what's up, you earn your beer money with math these days or what? pure math seems really cool. math math math. kinda wish i studied it, like lautréamont and tzara. it would have been a good fit for me. obsessional par excellence, trying to abolish nature and spirit. seems like no one in my world knows math. not computer science or engineering but lust to drown in numbers and operations. man, my education, undecided bullshit that keeps dragging out. drown in numbers my fellow, ne cédez pas sur votre désir, go to the end!
█▐▌█▐▌ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 12:36 PM   #38663
neidnarb11890

Upto

i could see myself (in another life) pursuing "pure math" as well. would not wanna pursue engineering -- engineers are all workin' for the clampdown.
neidnarb11890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 06:54 AM   #38664
BrianApocalypse
Prozac Junkie

Digging the tunes and recordings, the glue man!

This band are from DC:

https://soundcloud.com/icekittens/s...le-4-track-demo

I think that Pizza Party is one of the greatest songs ever written, I stumbled across them when I was googling for pictures of Kittens playing Ice Hockey.

I'd really like to make a cartoon show about a kitten ice hockey team.

It makes sense when you think about it, because the captain could be called Mario Le Mew. There would be an enforcer on the team but to send out a positive message to the kids he'd be a gentle giant who threw tea parties.

Also, the show would promote diversity through positive stereotypes, and the kittens would be awarded a trophy each week just for participating. And there'd be Kitten Snacks as an incentive to play harder, kind of like Scooby Snacks in the popular Hanna Barbera cartoon Scooby Doo (1969).

Last edited by BrianApocalypse : 06-21-2014 at 06:55 AM.
BrianApocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 02:44 PM   #38665
neidnarb11890

hello brian apocalypse for some reason you came up in a conversation at band practice yesterday (yes we talk about people from the internet) after someone used the phrase "sex kitten" anyway it is good to see you are still around & talking about kittens.
neidnarb11890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 07:52 AM   #38666
BrianApocalypse
Prozac Junkie

Aw nice, glad to see I'm still an internet celebrity.

If anyone remembers SS311, he lives in London now so we've met up for beers a couple of times and reminisced about how we spent far too much of our lives posting on guitar forums.
BrianApocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 12:08 AM   #38667
Iluvpowerchords
Flau-BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

lol I used to AIM chat w/ that dude. Tell him I said hi and that he was totes right about Iraq and Bush n' shit!!!!

lol Iraq and Bush.
Old 07-27-2014, 10:39 AM   #38668
axeslash
I got no learnin'

My friend had me take a look at his bass guitar to see if I could troubleshoot it and fix it.

Oh my god it's worse than I could have possibly imagined. The soldering job looks atrocious and I did better the first time I ever put an iron to solder. Good thing all the white and yellow wires look identical due to years of dirt and cigarette smoke.

Grounds are soldered to the backs of pots and then the pots aren't connected, so the grounds aren't fully connected.

Oh and the output is soldered to the one connection on the output jack, which is unfortunately ground.

The output jack, oh my god the output jack. IT ONLY HAS ONE CONNECTION LUG FOR GROUND. ONLY ONE CONNECTION POST. FOR GROUND.

What the fuck have I gotten myself into?
Old 07-29-2014, 09:55 AM   #38669
axeslash
I got no learnin'

Ugh. The input jack was broken so they soldered the signal to the ground on the output jack, and thus some quick resoldering fixed everything.
Old 07-29-2014, 09:58 AM   #38670
ErikLensherr
blackflag, pls

Hi axe
ErikLensherr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:00 AM   #38671
axeslash
I got no learnin'

heyo

Rate This Thread: