Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 06-25-2014, 07:24 AM   #7721
WibbleWobble
Registered User
 
WibbleWobble's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
I don't regret what I did, but I do regret how I did it.

That closes the door on Part One.
WibbleWobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 05:05 AM   #7722
Baby Joel
Not who I want to be
 
Baby Joel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Not where I want to be
I can't stop making the same mistakes over and over again. This stupid ****ing cycle just forever and I made it and kept it running. At this point I don't even know who I am. Am I actually this ay? Is this the way that my brain processes chemicals? Or did I just convince myself that this is how I am? I can't remember much of the good that's happened. Is it because there wasnt any or because I chose to forget? What's better, a legitimate, possibly medical reason for my misery, or a constant effort in keeping myself this way? I thought I was coming to terms with this but now I don't even know. I think part of me wants me to be miserable forever. Part of me wants to fail at everything I do and damage everything I touch, because at least that way, I'll have someone to blame when things never go right. At least that way there's someone I can hate. I don't want t be that way, but at this point, I don't know if I care enough to change. I'm scared that I'll take a bad step and I'll trip and fall and then just fall forever. What's better, to never know, or to fail in trying to reach it? I don't even know what I'm looking for anymore. I don't know what answers are out there, or what questions even. I don't know of any purpose. How could I have gotten to this point? Did I choose it? I either chose it or I'm just like this, and both options are ****ed up.
__________________
Not what I want to say
Baby Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 07:07 PM   #7723
ESPLTDV401DX
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Joel
I can't stop making the same mistakes over and over again. This stupid ****ing cycle just forever and I made it and kept it running. At this point I don't even know who I am. Am I actually this ay? Is this the way that my brain processes chemicals? Or did I just convince myself that this is how I am? I can't remember much of the good that's happened. Is it because there wasnt any or because I chose to forget? What's better, a legitimate, possibly medical reason for my misery, or a constant effort in keeping myself this way? I thought I was coming to terms with this but now I don't even know. I think part of me wants me to be miserable forever. Part of me wants to fail at everything I do and damage everything I touch, because at least that way, I'll have someone to blame when things never go right. At least that way there's someone I can hate. I don't want t be that way, but at this point, I don't know if I care enough to change. I'm scared that I'll take a bad step and I'll trip and fall and then just fall forever. What's better, to never know, or to fail in trying to reach it? I don't even know what I'm looking for anymore. I don't know what answers are out there, or what questions even. I don't know of any purpose. How could I have gotten to this point? Did I choose it? I either chose it or I'm just like this, and both options are ****ed up.

Are... are you me?
ESPLTDV401DX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 10:34 PM   #7724
Somekid94
Dingus
 
Somekid94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: PA
I'm done here.

What's the most professional way to say, "See you in hell, asshole?"
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulyVengeance
I'm growing to enjoy reading your posts.
Somekid94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 10:57 PM   #7725
Shotgunmerc
UG's Scootaloo
 
Shotgunmerc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Irwin, PA
I just realized how much I rely on different things just to feel like I can function. None of them are serious things, Monster Energy is probably the worst, but I shouldn't need 5 different things just to feel okay. I don't even know what okay is anymore. I'm always so ****ing busy with so many different goals and objectives that I can never slow down without help, and even then I can't slow down for long. I can't keep this up. It's scary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somekid94
I'm done here.

What's the most professional way to say, "See you in hell, asshole?"


Probably exactly how you said it.

If you don't need the reference for future jobs, don't worry about sounding professional. Just make sure you don't need the reference first.
__________________
Check out my music, see how it grows!

Walking alone tonight
'Cause I've only got room for two
Me and my burdened black heart
It's all we know how to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by T00DEEPBLUE
I want to cum inside young men
Shotgunmerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 11:49 PM   #7726
Baby Joel
Not who I want to be
 
Baby Joel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Not where I want to be
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPLTDV401DX
Are... are you me?

If I am, I'm sorry for you
__________________
Not what I want to say
Baby Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 11:52 PM   #7727
ESPLTDV401DX
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Well, if we are each other, I certainly feel bad for you too
ESPLTDV401DX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 11:20 PM   #7728
Somekid94
Dingus
 
Somekid94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: PA
Everyone needs a hug in here.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulyVengeance
I'm growing to enjoy reading your posts.
Somekid94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 03:32 AM   #7729
Baby Joel
Not who I want to be
 
Baby Joel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Not where I want to be
I don't want to do this anymore. I really really don't.
__________________
Not what I want to say
Baby Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 04:56 AM   #7730
RylanThePotato
ASS PUDDING
 
RylanThePotato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Fresno, CA
I've given up so many times that I don't even know why I'm still here anymore, existing only to leech off of others happiness and in the process making them feel as shitty as I do even though all I want is to finally feel human again and be happy

The only thing I consistently feel is shame, every night is a ****ing struggle cause I'm a different person every time I wake up. I only get a few moments of clarity where I feel real, every other time I'm not myself whether I'm unexplainably happy or randomly suicidal, and every time I get these moments of clarity all I feel is embarrassment because I know that that wasn't really me
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanDictionary
Rylan: black toothed prick with a small penis usually about 4 inches likes to think he is jamaican and generally sucks balls and is ginger



Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram: StylinRylan
PSN: RylanThePotato
RylanThePotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 12:26 AM   #7731
ESPLTDV401DX
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Thumbs up

Walking around till 3am with your friends talking about anxiety and pop punk

I don't know how I'm gonna do this but please just once don't let me fuck my life up again

Last edited by ESPLTDV401DX : 07-06-2014 at 12:27 AM.
ESPLTDV401DX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 11:17 AM   #7732
BlackLuster
Oppan Luster style
 
BlackLuster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPLTDV401DX
Walking around till 3am with your friends talking about anxiety and pop punk

Enjoy it while it lasts: the older you get the fewer opportunities you have for it to happen
__________________
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it


O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre

Y para siempre
BlackLuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 01:32 PM   #7733
LazyLatinoRocke
UG Freak
 
LazyLatinoRocke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bronx, NY
Alright, so I was gonna post in here that maybe a 70 year old lawyer that I met the other day is hitting on me but I didn't know because it seems so strange and right before I finished typing it out, he texted me if I had a boyfriend or girlfriend. So I guess that confirms it. I'm just gonna never speak to this guy again.
__________________
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction
Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge
LazyLatinoRocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 03:19 AM   #7734
Tag43
for the lulz
 
Tag43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
i can't believe i did that. i'm such a fool.......

note to self: ALWAYS check pockets before jumping into the pool.

now im feeling sad and irresponsible. heres to hoping that it survives. fun story: one of my previous phones i left in my pocket and it got thrown in the washing machine. i remembered maybe halfway through the cycle, and threw the lid open and fished it out. it was a miracle that it turned on and still worked.
__________________
Fall. Glimmer. Sparkle. Fade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bemiswins
Tag43 just won, everyone else stop trying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornmancer
You sir are filled with win.

Listen to my band's music. We're good, I promise.

One trick pony in a one horse town.
Tag43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 03:31 AM   #7735
fLYinGV23
I'm watching.
 
fLYinGV23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: From the window.
"I find it mighty strange, yeah, that nobody knows you, when you're down and out."
__________________
Life is only a vision. A dream. Nothing exists, save empty space and you. And you, are but a thought.


My credentials below.
show

Last edited by fLYinGV23 : 07-27-2014 at 03:33 AM.
fLYinGV23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:52 PM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.