Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Tab Talk
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 11-11-2012, 12:05 AM   #1
enitrebua

Question Help tabbing a song for children

I am looking for some help on tabbing a chord progression for the song Happy Little Clouds (Bob Ross) by melodysheep . It doesn't need to be perfect; just something workable for guitar or even piano. I am a kindergarten teacher who would like my class to sing a rendition of this song for our school performance at the end of this month. I have emailed the author, John D Boswell, for any help that he could provide but have yet to receive a reply. I would post what I've come up with so far, but after listening more I feel that I am not even close. Here's a link to the youtube video of this song. Thank you for anyone willing to take some time and help out.
enitrebua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:13 AM   #2
amonamarthmetal

I fuking love Bob Ross

Click here if you like arpeggios
amonamarthmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 01:12 PM   #3
DON CZARSKI

I am mainly getting the 3 chords D,G and A....... with a capo on the 1st fret.....
It is hard to hear them because of the digital stuff in my opinion and really no guitar to speak of..... But this sounds pretty close.... Is this sort of what you had.....

Code:
CAPO 1st FRET D I believe A G A I believe everyday is a good day when you paint Bm I believe D G A I believe it will bring a lot of good thoughts to your heart. D I believe A G A I believe everyday is a good day when you paint Bm I believe D G A I believe it will bring a lot of good thoughts to your heart. D A Letís build a happy little cloud G A Letís build happy little trees Bm A There are no limits here G A Start out by believing here. D A You can almost paint with anything. G A All you have to do is practice. Bm A There are no limits here G A Start out by believing here.

Last edited by DON CZARSKI : 11-11-2012 at 06:00 PM.
DON CZARSKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 01:51 PM   #4
louhern56

I think you asked this on Reddit. . . or someone else by coincidence.

Anyhow, I posted my attempt there.

Does that sound right to you?
louhern56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:05 PM   #5
DON CZARSKI

I believe louhern56 is correct about the Bm chord.... we differ in the part after the first verse though.... like I said it is hard to hear with the echo type effect or whatever you call that in the song........ to me I am sure you can work something out now..... It isn't like it is a song you hear everyday....

We do agree now about the chords used though which now are
D,G,A,Bm

Last edited by DON CZARSKI : 11-11-2012 at 06:07 PM.
DON CZARSKI is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: