Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Promote YOUR Band
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 05-16-2013, 05:06 AM   #1
somewhere1234
Banned

Survivor Caramoan Winner Talks Plans For The Prize Money

Last night on Survivor: Caramoan, the Fans Vs Favorites season came to end as John Cochran outwitted and outplayed the other final players for the title of sole survivor, and of course, one million buckeroos. So, what exactly is the nerdy superfan planning to do with all that prize money? Details inside!

sunglasses for summer

John Cochran, a 25-year-old Harvard law student, managed to outwit everyone this season on Survivor: Caramoan, winning the one million dollar prize last night with a unanimous vote. So, what exactly is Cochran planning on spending all his prize money on? Nothing extravagant, that's for sure! "It's going to be a lot of boring stuff. It's going to be invested, probably a down payment on an apartment, and I'm thinking of a little impulse purchase. Nothing extravagant that I'm going to spend my money on," Cochran told The Hollywood Reporter after his big win last night.

However, in true nerdy fashion, Cochran did make mention of possibly purchasing a Segway. If you've never seen one or heard of it, a Segway is a two-wheeled battery-powered vehicle for those who like to go green. Cochran was also asked whether he would ever do the show again, and sadly, his answer was no. "I'm aware that I lucked out a lot this time, that a lot of stars aligned, the timing was perfect, everything was great. And I had such a great tine in addition to all that. I really enjoyed it," Cochran concluded.

oakley glasses
cheap oakley

What did you think of the Survivor Caramoan finale? Were you rooting for Cochran to take the win? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear from you. Comment below to share your thoughts with us!
somewhere1234 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: