Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Classifieds > Musician Ads
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 07-07-2007, 01:19 AM   #1
slayingsguitar
brett_ryan_hunt

Thumbs up Newly Formed Northeast Arkansas Metal/Rock band looking for singer

We are a newly formed band around Jonesboro, Arkansas that is looking for a singer
we have me, the guitarist, and we already have a bass player and a drummer, so if you happen to be a northeast arkansas singer you should check out our page

www.myspace.com/slayingthydemons

we will post up some music as soon as we get some kind of anything to record with

some of the bands that somewhat influence our music with qualities that we are somewhat searching for in vocals include

Pantera, Tool, Godsmack, Killswitch Engage, etc.
slayingsguitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 12:54 AM   #2
joeyjordisonfan

yo, i live in arkansas. wat kinda vocal style would u perfer?
cause my vocal styles are like a7x, B.L.S., megadeth, godsmack, kinda sound sorta, and i can sing really good.
I dont do death metal voacls though.
i luv 2 head bang and im a great front man.

Last edited by joeyjordisonfan : 08-02-2007 at 01:23 AM.
joeyjordisonfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:34 PM   #3
Kixao

I tried to contact you through Myspace, but it wouldn't work.Hi, My name is Kixao. I'm a 15 year old girl. I have been singing for years. I was headbanging at the age of 3 (No lie. It scared the hell outta my mom cause she didn't know where I learned it from) and playing guitar at the age of 8 (Just thought I'd throw that out there to see if it'd help my case at all). I'd love to be in your band. I can sing anything you ask, and I can help write lyrics. I've gt an album's worth of lyrics with no band to help write parts to and record with. Anyway, Thank you for reading. I know most bands don't want a female lead singer, but I really hope you'll consider. Let me know how I can get demo vocals to you and I'll be more than happy to send them. Thanks again ~Kixao
Kixao is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: