Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Bands & Artists > Punk & Ska
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 03-17-2013, 10:35 AM   #21
Dead By Dawn 13

Theres a few good horror bands popped up since this thread opened if anyones still alive check out cold blue rebels, the brains, the creepshow, the gutter demons, bloodsucking zombies from outer space, kitty in a casket to name a few, also just set up a new band from england called dead by dawn [www.facebook.com/DEADBYDAWNHORRORBILLY] not sure what everyone thinks.
Dead By Dawn 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 01:26 AM   #22
sargasm
1977 and we are going mad

I was about to respond with "the misfits have one good album and... well..." but I suppose a more sincere reply would include The Flesh Eaters, Christian Death, The Cramps... Depending on how much you stretch the definition of "horror punk" (and I'm already taking some pretty serious liberties) you can catch a few pretty good bands under the term.
sargasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:55 PM   #23
SuperBlob
DIRECT HIT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sargasm
I was about to respond with "the misfits have one good album and... well..." but I suppose a more sincere reply would include The Flesh Eaters, Christian Death, The Cramps... Depending on how much you stretch the definition of "horror punk" (and I'm already taking some pretty serious liberties) you can catch a few pretty good bands under the term.

Jordan, I feel I should inform you that this is a 3 year old thread and the guy who started it is probably dead.

I'm sorry.
Old 03-19-2013, 12:19 AM   #24
sargasm
1977 and we are going mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBlob
Jordan, I feel I should inform you that this is a 3 year old thread and the guy who started it is probably dead.

I'm sorry.

Isn't that like every thread on here?
sargasm is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: