User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 10-23-2014, 03:05 PM   #2901
gonzaw
UG's Secret Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndTheRapture51
It's fairly easy just to say that the primary symptom of the virus is people raising from the dead and the second symptom of the virus is that if you get bitten (exchanging body fluids) you die quickly after. Since your brain isn't destroyed you also return as a zombie.

But the creator of the comic and like executive producer of the show explicitly said it's not the case. Also makes much less sense (ej added complexity or unnecessary suspension of disbelief, etc)

Someone wanted to know if, were Bob to be bitten, if the hunters would be infected by eating his meat. My "overthinking' is trying to answer this question.

The most likely answer is no, since their food was cooked at high temperatures, which kills a lot of bacteria and bugs and shit (which would be present in Bob's body if he was bitten). We'd need more info on the actual types of bacteria zombies transmit (if they are real or ficticious) to be more certain though.

Quote:
Don't get why it's such a big deal. Gonzaw you'd enjoy everything a lot more if you didn't try to overanalyse Game of Thrones/Suarez biting someone/The Walking Dead.

I really enjoy this. It is you guys who apparently dont.

Also, Suarez would be one hell of a walker. Rick would have no chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chev311e
While we're on the topic let's discuss how a vampires bite turns you into a vampire

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porphyria

Vampires have a certain virus that makes them develop certain chemicals in their saliva. These chemicals, when interacting with certain enzymes in your body (liver and whatnot), create the porphyria affliction, which makes your gum receed (so you grow "fangs"), makes you ultra-sensitive to light, and others. The bite itself also transfers this virus to you, so you start producing the same stuff to "infect" others.

Why are they invincible except by putting a stake through their heart, can turn into bats, can fly, are invisible in mirrors, and have hot sexy bodies and have sex all the time? Who knows, but I could think of:

Invincibility except stake through heart: They all form a secret mason society and wear ultra-thin nanotubes-based kevlar-like armor that stops anything ever (bullets, stabs, etc). Except they don't have that armor around their heart (because if they did, said armor would disrupt their heart's functioning somehow)
Can fly/ Can turn into bats/ Dont have a reflection: In this secret mason society, they teach all of their members advanced magician skills.
With some mirror tricks and stuff, they can fool people into thinking they have no reflection. With some magic smoke bombs and stuff they can appear to transform into bats. And using some clever pulley system they can appear to fly.
Be super sexy: Vampires dont want fuglies into their secret mason society. Also the initiation ritual is a massive orgy. So obviously they choose the most sexy athletic people to turn.
gonzaw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 03:20 PM   #2902
bdof

I can't take this.......I'll be back on Sunday night
bdof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 03:31 PM   #2903
EndTheRapture51
Feminism ruined The Pit

If they want to say that the hunters can be infected by tainted meat they can just say that the virus is not denatured by the heat or that the meat was not completely cooked. (I wouldn't put it past those psychos to eat their meat rare)

#FREENEO #FREETROWZAA #FREEPHIL
EndTheRapture51 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 04:08 PM   #2904
TheChaz
Scientist Salarian

Quote:
If they want to say that the hunters can be infected by tainted meat they can just say that the virus is not denatured by the heat or that the meat was not completely cooked. (I wouldn't put it past those psychos to eat their meat rare)

rare is best though. I mean... not human. Just in general
TheChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 06:37 PM   #2905
CodeMonk
UG's Old Fart

Quote:

IIRC...
Season 3
Milton secretly burns all those walkers in the pit and trailer.
When whoever the hell it was (The governor's other lackeys?) discover the pit later, weren't a few of them in the pit still active?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dementiacaptain
I'm sorry that we won't validate your decision, we give advice here, not good feelings
CodeMonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:54 AM   #2906
Vermillionpart2
lava lamps though

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeMonk
IIRC...
Season 3
Milton secretly burns all those walkers in the pit and trailer.
When whoever the hell it was (The governor's other lackeys?) discover the pit later, weren't a few of them in the pit still active?

You do remember correctly. It looked like the majority of the walkers were still "alive," but had sorta melted together, and also lost a lot of their ability to move due to muscle burning away.

1. Click link.
2. Like a few videos.
3. Friend/Sub me.
3. ???
4. Profit (for me, of course).

Vermillionpart2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:59 PM   #2907
Jilson324
Registered Asshole

Wow, I can't believe how far out of hand things still get on the internet. One simple question on something a was kind of confused about and now you guys still can't let it go.
Jilson324 is online now   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: