Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > New Members Q&A Forum
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 03-06-2013, 08:31 PM   #1
TaylorSmith3

Add me as a friend!

My name's Taylor and I'm a guitar player from a small town in West Virginia. I have played several local shows and have a little bit of recording experience. I made this profile a long time ago but never really used until now. I'm going to try and start posting some tabs and maybe a lesson here and there so keep checking out my profile for updates. If you have any questions just let me know and I'll try to answer them as best I can.
TaylorSmith3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 04:52 AM   #2
xkjj

Originally Posted by aduras
I have a warm and friendly feelings as i saw your profile today so i decided to leave a massage for you. if it touches you write back in my email address (aja.justinyak01@yahoo.co.uk)so that i can send to you my pictures and tell you more about me. i believe we can start from here to know each other better. Hoping to read your reply to my email address above. Regards,from Aja.
[forbidden link]

[forbidden link]
[forbidden link]
[forbidden link]
xkjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 01:23 AM   #3
dwight.fagan

Hey my name is Dwight am 19 years old am from Colorado am an nice an fun person to be around with.
dwight.fagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:43 PM   #4
s290305915

Hello,, am 19 years,come from China, want get a friend to learn guitar together...
s290305915 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: