Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Classifieds > Musician Ads
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 08-26-2013, 06:03 AM   #1
Frankieanime78
Lead Guitarist/Producer

Talking Looking for a Post Hardcore Metal Vocalist

Hey, my brother and I are in the process of creating an EP, it's 80% finished, all the songs are written, and the semi final versions are recorded for all of them And so far 3 have been mastered, these versions aren't on youtube yet. But we'd really like to get a vocalist who's onboard before we throw it on iTunes. So if you wanna know our sound

www(.)youtube(.)com(/)watch?v=d2RF8TzizuE
-- Without brackets (Put them into to keep it from hiding my link)

Here's our latest song, it pretty much shows what we're made of. All we ask is you know how to fry scream/false chord and sing well during chorus, like Asking Alexandria or BFMV. If you're interested, and if you want, see if you can write some lyrics and record a bit for this song. Think of it as an audition? But my brother and I are getting somewhat serious now, and would appreciate any time you put down for this (:
If you'd like to get in touch with me, add me and message me on FB. (If you message me not on a friends list than my messages go to some weird achive and can rarely find them :b so here's my Facebook.

ww(.)facebook(.)com(/)7Dingleberry8?ref=tn_tnmn
-- Without brackets (Put them into to keep it from hiding my link)

Anyways, look forward to hearing from you. And if you'd like another sample of a completed song, I can email you one of our mastered tracks.
Thanks \M/ -- Frankie
Frankieanime78 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: