Password
Search:

Old 01-23-2015, 03:36 PM   #13121
TSmitty6
In the traphouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockford_rocks
Hi guys.

So the whole height issue with my girlfriend was resolved pretty easily, and we have good sex now (gets better every time)

But I'm having the classic male problem: Can't give her an orgasm. I'm not overly experienced, but I'd hardly call myself average selfish college guy when it comes to the bedroom. We do plenty of foreplay (mostly me on her, she's a little nervous about doing things to me atm) and when it comes down to it I try to put her in the positions that she reacts to the most, and lately I've been trying positions where I can lightly stimulate her clit while penetrating. She likes it a lot, just hasn't been able to finish that I know of yet

One of the biggest problems is that she's a super happy person and is content with just about anything I do, so she never tells me to change what I'm doing unless it hurts. My entire basis of feedback from her is when she says it feels good, which is a lot of the time. So I know I need to get more communication from her for this to happen.

However, anyone have any advice for some things I could try to help her out? I know it's not a race to the finish for women, but I do feel bad that I haven't been able to get her there and want to. I don't really want to resort to toys, but if it comes to that I am open minded as she would be too.

Ask her how she normally orgasms, and do that.
Old 01-23-2015, 05:41 PM   #13122
megano28
Of Stone

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikaykitko
Anyone here in a BDSM community? I could use some advice.

There are many little denominations of BDSM, so that it requires a little more elaboration to be able to answer that question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockford_rocks
Hi guys.

So the whole height issue with my girlfriend was resolved pretty easily, and we have good sex now (gets better every time)

But I'm having the classic male problem: Can't give her an orgasm. I'm not overly experienced, but I'd hardly call myself average selfish college guy when it comes to the bedroom. We do plenty of foreplay (mostly me on her, she's a little nervous about doing things to me atm) and when it comes down to it I try to put her in the positions that she reacts to the most, and lately I've been trying positions where I can lightly stimulate her clit while penetrating. She likes it a lot, just hasn't been able to finish that I know of yet

One of the biggest problems is that she's a super happy person and is content with just about anything I do, so she never tells me to change what I'm doing unless it hurts. My entire basis of feedback from her is when she says it feels good, which is a lot of the time. So I know I need to get more communication from her for this to happen.

However, anyone have any advice for some things I could try to help her out? I know it's not a race to the finish for women, but I do feel bad that I haven't been able to get her there and want to. I don't really want to resort to toys, but if it comes to that I am open minded as she would be too.

Comfort is paramount. If she's a little tense, there's little you can do to get her to orgasm. Once she's in complete comfort around you in a sexual setting, you can go ahead and experiment with different kinds of stimulation.

Just be careful with how you're communicating this. Any kind of pressure, whether implicit or explicit will make it harder on her.
megano28 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: