Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Guitar Gear & Accessories
User Name  
Password
Search:

Closed Thread
Old 12-03-2012, 10:56 PM   #1
reservedforchoi
UG Newbie

any axe fx experts?

hey all, AXE FX n00b here... I have a couple questions...

I have a preset that Justin from After the Burial helped me create. I plugged my ultra into the balanced in/out of an M audio fastrack which ran into my active M-Audio studio monitors, and it sounded incredible. I just was wondering how I could get that tone to translate into my live setup, or if anybody had tips for creating the same sound. I did turn the global poweramp and cab sim functions on and off, but it didn't really have any effect.

My live setup is

Agile 8 string w/ cepheus pickups -> Axe fx ultra -> Carvin TS100 (tube poweramp) -> orange 2x12 & orange 412.

The patch running through my monitors sounds amazing, however, when I plugged it into my live setup, the patch was probably 1/8 of the volume.

Any tips for changing the patch settings in this patch so that they'd work with my live setup? If you want to PM me I can send you the patch. Any advice is appreciated.
Epi Les Paul Custom
Line6 Flextone
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
Furman Power Cond.
DOD rack EQ
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Wah
Boss FL2 Flanger
Line6 Tremelo
Line6 Echo Park
reservedforchoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:13 PM   #2
Roc8995

The fractal forum is probably the best place for this. Otherwise we like to keep settings questions in the settings thread.

Rate This Thread: