Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 01-12-2013, 06:29 PM   #121
Philip_pepper
UG's Kanye West
 
Philip_pepper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Evil11
We dont have a penny. the aldi is our worst supermarket here. I usually go to AH or Jumbo


You have Jumbo? WTF! I've only seen that in Portugal. O.O

EDIT: Btw Neo, I got to ask, your profile says you're a chick, but everyone talks to you like you're a guy. What's the deal yo?
__________________
oedipus_pepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperatechris
Love you too Philip.



Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus_maximus
I now dub thee UG's Dr Phil. Screw that other guy.


We're a generation of men raised by women. I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need.

Last edited by Philip_pepper : 01-12-2013 at 06:32 PM.
Philip_pepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:34 PM   #122
SaintsofNowhere
Mostly landscapes
 
SaintsofNowhere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
They're just a little convenience/grocery store.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsedick.MPEG
I've seen a few around where I live, I've never actually been inside one, so I don't exactly have an opinion on the store.


Pretty boring. It's just one small open area. Like a step up from a dollar store or gas station convenience store and a step below a Kroger
__________________
•••Phase I: Electric Velvet••• •••CottonCandy•••

-_‽GOOZE.‽_-
SaintsofNowhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:50 PM   #123
Neo Evil11
Banned
 
Neo Evil11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Arkham Asylum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip_pepper
You have Jumbo? WTF! I've only seen that in Portugal. O.O

EDIT: Btw Neo, I got to ask, your profile says you're a chick, but everyone talks to you like you're a guy. What's the deal yo?

It's the internet. No one cares/trusts about profiles.

And yes, jumbo (the yellow shops) are quickly taking over all other chains. They are actually pretty cheap with good quality.
Neo Evil11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:20 PM   #124
Philip_pepper
UG's Kanye West
 
Philip_pepper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Evil11
It's the internet. No one cares/trusts about profiles.

And yes, jumbo (the yellow shops) are quickly taking over all other chains. They are actually pretty cheap with good quality.


Oh god, you must be having a good laugh.
__________________
oedipus_pepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperatechris
Love you too Philip.



Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus_maximus
I now dub thee UG's Dr Phil. Screw that other guy.


We're a generation of men raised by women. I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need.
Philip_pepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:24 PM   #125
Neo Evil11
Banned
 
Neo Evil11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Arkham Asylum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip_pepper
Oh god, you must be having a good laugh.

My e-dick is 10 inches. Feels good man.
Neo Evil11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:35 PM   #126
Horsedick.MPEG
Dot MPEG
 
Horsedick.MPEG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Buck Hill
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintsofNowhere
Pretty boring. It's just one small open area. Like a step up from a dollar store or gas station convenience store and a step below a Kroger


I shop at Kroger

I wish Memphis had a Publix so I don't have to go to Nashville or worse, Florence Alabama, to go to one.
__________________
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.



Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Horsedick.MPEG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 01:50 AM   #127
daytripper75
First Sword of Braavos
 
daytripper75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: King's Landing - Formerly Braavos
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPGoof
In my experience Aldi products can be really good, or really bad, it just depends what you get.



That essentially sums up my experience.
__________________

SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE!
daytripper75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 02:53 AM   #128
Black Ox
Registered Abuser
 
Black Ox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
I've been eating Aldi's generic food and drink my whole life. It sucks.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranglehold
RIP Dimebag, best bass player Megadeth ever had.

SIX GUN KID https://www.facebook.com/6gunkid
Black Ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 02:54 AM   #129
The Madcap
Classical Guitarist
 
The Madcap's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Austin, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsedick.MPEG
I shop at Kroger
Aww yeah Kroger.
__________________

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012 (I know, at this point it's sad).
Voted UG's best Male dresser 2011.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrashtasic15
Ahem, no offense to any of the fags mentioned.
The Madcap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 03:28 AM   #130
SaintsofNowhere
Mostly landscapes
 
SaintsofNowhere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsedick.MPEG
I shop at Kroger

I wish Memphis had a Publix so I don't have to go to Nashville or worse, Florence Alabama, to go to one.


good ol pube licks
__________________
•••Phase I: Electric Velvet••• •••CottonCandy•••

-_‽GOOZE.‽_-
SaintsofNowhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 08:37 AM   #131
CoreysMonster
Banned
 
CoreysMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Evil11
How strange that we have none of your stores here in the Netherlands, apart from Aldi. Sounds like someone is constraining competition.

You guys don't have Walmart, do you?
CoreysMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:46 PM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.