Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 03-31-2013, 12:25 AM   #81
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
 
treborillusion's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The London Borough of Croydon, GB
It just occurred to me to use Google Translate to help me impress Japanese girls on Tagged who might want some western action.

I could very well become an Sex symbol in Japan if I play my cards right.

I'm bored. - So I'm gonna try.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
treborillusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 04:28 AM   #82
hriday_hazarika
is a Space Lion. ^___^
 
hriday_hazarika's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: [Arriving] somewhere, but not here...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsedick.MPEG
No, he was right and you're wrong. Being srs here. Also chi and rook are not how you pronounce 4 and 6. 4 is pronounced "shi" or "yon" and 6 is "roku"

You should probably learn the basics before you get characters tattooed on you.

You'll end up like this girl:



I don't know what's worse: the fact that she got that tattoo, or the fact that "cheap" has "woman" in it.
__________________

YOU CAN'T SPELL "MESHUGGAH" WITHOUT "HUG"
^___^

Buy or download my music for free!
Aberrant Corollary | Robots At A Rave

Bandcamp Collecshun | Last.FM | My Anime List | Steam

UG Post-Rock | UG Hip Hop
Moar UGPR

THERE IS NO HAPPY HERE
hriday_hazarika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 12:36 PM   #83
Horsedick.MPEG
Dot MPEG
 
Horsedick.MPEG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Buck Hill
Quote:
Originally Posted by hriday_hazarika
I don't know what's worse: the fact that she got that tattoo, or the fact that "cheap" has "woman" in it.


I think it's worse she got the tattoo since she could have done research not to have a tattoo with a degrading meaning.

I could get the kanji for my last name tattooed on me, but having your name tattooed on you is still kind of tacky imo
__________________
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.



Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Horsedick.MPEG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 12:41 PM   #84
hriday_hazarika
is a Space Lion. ^___^
 
hriday_hazarika's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: [Arriving] somewhere, but not here...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsedick.MPEG
I think it's worse she got the tattoo since she could have done research not to have a tattoo with a degrading meaning.

I could get the kanji for my last name tattooed on me, but having your name tattooed on you is still kind of tacky imo


If I wanted to, I could get 心 [which means "Hriday"] tattooed on me, but I don't think I'd be able to bear the pain.

I've nothing against tattoos on other people, but I wouldn't like them on me.

Maybe if I don't make it as a musician, I'll get a tramp stamp.
__________________

YOU CAN'T SPELL "MESHUGGAH" WITHOUT "HUG"
^___^

Buy or download my music for free!
Aberrant Corollary | Robots At A Rave

Bandcamp Collecshun | Last.FM | My Anime List | Steam

UG Post-Rock | UG Hip Hop
Moar UGPR

THERE IS NO HAPPY HERE
hriday_hazarika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 01:10 PM   #85
edgeyyz
I take out the trash
 
edgeyyz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Americaland
超電磁砲

Take this to mean whatever you want.
__________________
edgeyyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:03 PM   #86
Asada Hiruka
Registered User
 
Asada Hiruka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
The lack of understanding Japanese in this thread hurts my brain.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitenihilist
Asada is schooling Playmadness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory2134
Asada confirmed for coolest guy in here.
Asada Hiruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:05 PM   #87
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
 
treborillusion's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The London Borough of Croydon, GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asada Hiruka
The lack of understanding Japanese in this thread hurts my brain.

That's why we have google translate... Makes the world easier.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
treborillusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:25 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.