Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Guitar Gear & Accessories
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 02-08-2016, 08:47 PM   #10321
studuhbegger138
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: ****hole, IL
I need your input. Which one would/do you guys use the most, A/B box or Loop switch
studuhbegger138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 04:11 PM   #10322
greeny23
This is me now!
 
greeny23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by studuhbegger138
I need your input. Which one would/do you guys use the most, A/B box or Loop switch


it's not about us.. it's about you..
greeny23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 12:57 AM   #10323
Eppicurt
Don't even like pedals.
 
Eppicurt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sydney
Yay I moved to Marrickville.

Is Joe still there? I want to rub my balls on his front lawn.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Eppicurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 01:03 AM   #10324
dannyalcatraz
Black Cherry Jello
 
dannyalcatraz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eppicurt
Yay I moved to Marrickville.

Is Joe still there? I want to rub my balls on his front lawn.

It is good to have goals.
__________________
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Quote:
alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.
dannyalcatraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 04:10 PM   #10325
greeny23
This is me now!
 
greeny23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eppicurt
Yay I moved to Marrickville.

Is Joe still there? I want to rub my balls on his front lawn.


euphemism.
greeny23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 04:51 PM   #10326
Dave_Mc
Chirp and Swirl
 
Dave_Mc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Northern Ireland
lol
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by classicrocker01
Only on UG would I say I got engaged and bought a jet city and get congratulated on the amp


Dave_Mc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 10:07 PM   #10327
VishNuRoXoUt
They call me Karebear...
 
VishNuRoXoUt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeny23
yeh nobody stops by..


It bums me out.

I have got some new stuff popping around the youtube channel if anyone is interested in some poorish playing and lots of gear haha.

__________________
╠═══════╬═══════╣

τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ ∞

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Fuck Yeah! Effects Pedals
Gear YouTube Channel!
VishNuRoXoUt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 02:05 AM   #10328
forsaknazrael
..kupo?
 
forsaknazrael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: San Diego, CA
^Solid vid, again man. The Gilamondo sounds great, I don't even use phaser and I remember being very tempting to buy one when it came out. So chewy.
forsaknazrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 06:38 PM   #10329
greeny23
This is me now!
 
greeny23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007






greeny23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 06:40 PM   #10330
H4T3BR33D3R
Flying High
 
H4T3BR33D3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
I would totally get an OD1 with a clock in it
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.


Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
H4T3BR33D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 06:45 PM   #10331
Cathbard
Grumpy Old Tech
 
Cathbard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Australia
Absolutely. I have considered adding a clock to my pedalboard so I know how long I've got left in the set. Having one on a pedal is a great idea.
__________________
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Abbey Harmonic II
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100


Cathbard Amplification
My band
Cathbard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 07:14 PM   #10332
greeny23
This is me now!
 
greeny23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathbard
Absolutely. I have considered adding a clock to my pedalboard so I know how long I've got left in the set. Having one on a pedal is a great idea.


Quote:
Originally Posted by H4T3BR33D3R
I would totally get an OD1 with a clock in it



they're only we lil babies.

greeny23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 07:42 PM   #10333
Cathbard
Grumpy Old Tech
 
Cathbard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Australia
Even better, I like small pedals. If you come across an SD1 with one in it, hold it for me please.
__________________
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Abbey Harmonic II
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100


Cathbard Amplification
My band
Cathbard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 04:40 PM   #10334
Will Lane
ee-elle-atey-for
 
Will Lane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
She got chains, attached to my head...



HD demo coming soon.
__________________
ruining my professional reputation one post at a time
Gear Demos, Recordings, Etc.
Will Lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 04:41 PM   #10335
H4T3BR33D3R
Flying High
 
H4T3BR33D3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Oooo octavia style pedal?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.


Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
H4T3BR33D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 04:55 PM   #10336
dannyalcatraz
Black Cherry Jello
 
dannyalcatraz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
...or just the box?
__________________
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Quote:
alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.
dannyalcatraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 05:27 PM   #10337
Will Lane
ee-elle-atey-for
 
Will Lane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Yes it is an Octavia Fuzz. Not just the box.
__________________
ruining my professional reputation one post at a time
Gear Demos, Recordings, Etc.

Last edited by Will Lane : 02-28-2016 at 11:26 PM.
Will Lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 05:55 PM   #10338
K33nbl4d3
ayy shakira shakira
 
K33nbl4d3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
I just nabbed an eBay auction for an Ibanez GE-9, which I'm incredibly excited about. I'm aware that there are a lot of 21st century alternatives, but none of them come in this gorgeous shade of turquoise:


And if there's two things I'll always pay for for no practical advantage it's mojo and pretty colours. In this case, though I also got the thing for £25, so everything's coming up Milhouse, really.

If I remember (which would be contrary to many years of habit, but I'll try) I'll update once I get it and maybe even post a demo; who knows?
K33nbl4d3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 06:35 PM   #10339
dannyalcatraz
Black Cherry Jello
 
dannyalcatraz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by K33nbl4d3


And if there's two things I'll always pay for for no practical advantage it's mojo and pretty colours.

Amen!
__________________
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Quote:
alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.
dannyalcatraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 06:42 PM   #10340
Will Lane
ee-elle-atey-for
 
Will Lane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by K33nbl4d3
I just nabbed an eBay auction for an Ibanez GE-9, which I'm incredibly excited about. I'm aware that there are a lot of 21st century alternatives, but none of them come in this gorgeous shade of turquoise:


And if there's two things I'll always pay for for no practical advantage it's mojo and pretty colours. In this case, though I also got the thing for £25, so everything's coming up Milhouse, really.

If I remember (which would be contrary to many years of habit, but I'll try) I'll update once I get it and maybe even post a demo; who knows?

Better stock up on these: https://www.sparkfun.com/products/528
__________________
ruining my professional reputation one post at a time
Gear Demos, Recordings, Etc.
Will Lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:54 AM.

Forum Archives / About / TOS / Advertise with us / Customer Support / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2016
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.