Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Guitar Gear & Accessories
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old Yesterday, 11:59 PM   #39021
311ZOSOVHJH
G G & A - B A B Y

Old Today, 12:12 AM   #39022
311ZOSOVHJH
G G & A - B A B Y

Cath - basically he's talked a lot of shit on all the big gear forums for the past 2 or 3 years and finally came out with a product. The big beef I think a lot of people have, including me, is his lack of professionalism and tact.

He originally claimed that Mark Cameron stole an amp from him that was supposed to be modded. That was never proven. Then Billy Blades 'conherced' the schematics of many top Marshall mods (Jose, Cameron, Fortin, RockStah, Friedman, etc) off of SLOclone forum. Then he went around telling everyone that he was going to be the next Cameron or Jose and provide these mods to people at cost or just above cost. He wasn't in it for the money, so he says.

Well, this stirred up a lot of feathers as you can imagine, and this is where his story really goes down hill. He attacked people and just turned into a complete cluster fvck of a person. Then someone bought one of his prototypes and all hell broke loose for Billy because of the crappy workmanship of the amp sold. Apparrantly, there is another individual that got a very crappy mod job from Billy.

Now Billy is coming out full force with his amps and is catching a lot of flack. Right or wrong, the flack is funny and it is funny (sad) to watch his responses.

Molter has the story down better than I do, but that is the basic slant. He does have some good tone if his new amps and he also has some sponsorship, including Michael Wagoner.

This part of the story started up about a year ago so it is not new news. Funny as hell though. When you get an hour or so of down time you can dive in.
http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewt...hp?f=3&t=143498
Old Today, 01:01 AM   #39023
TNfootballfan62
Mr. Blue

Cath I think you should be good with just the coil, but that's just a guess. Measure the dc impedance with the magnet and without, and if it's the same I'd feel okay about giving it a shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
TNfootballfan62 is online now   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: