User Name  
Password
Search:

Old Yesterday, 01:23 AM   #4461
Ssargentslayer
Registered Abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeSlinger
I basically slap my dick on my girlfriend's stomach until I get off.
brot pls
Minecraft: Bunnies4Breakfst
Xbox: Bunies4Breakfst
Ssargentslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:58 AM   #4462
T00DEEPBLUE
Edits posts like a boss

I know I can acknowledge my weaknesses. I've been doing that for as long as I can remember. I don't think recognising my own problems is an issue.

I think the most recurring problem, and one pivotal to all my other problems, is lacking self-confidence. Which is something I've pretty much given up on because I've tried so many other treatments to raise my self-esteem to no avail. I don't know what else I'm supposed to do now.

(・ω・`)

Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE : Yesterday at 11:01 AM.
T00DEEPBLUE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:22 PM   #4463
Blackwaterson89
Jesus is the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T00DEEPBLUE
I know I can acknowledge my weaknesses. I've been doing that for as long as I can remember. I don't think recognising my own problems is an issue.

I think the most recurring problem, and one pivotal to all my other problems, is lacking self-confidence. Which is something I've pretty much given up on because I've tried so many other treatments to raise my self-esteem to no avail. I don't know what else I'm supposed to do now.

You get some therapy man. You have start looking at what cause the problems man. You start slowly work on them with someone. I am no way a therapist but how have your relationship with your parents been like your whole life not just now. Has your dad been a good leader for you? Has he shown compassion for you and taught you? Has you mother done the same. I learned a lot of issues, that I deal with is from not having a strong leader in my life. Are my sins still my own? Yes,because I made the wrong decisions. However if I had strong leader may I made different decision? Yeah. The things of the sins of the parents affect the kid. We pick up bad patterns from them or resentment. Are they to blame? I dont know, it is not my right to judge anyone. We dont what they are dealing with brother. How can we break the cycle. Dealing with our issue so we dont pass them on to our children and other people who look up to us.

You need find a therapist, a doctor, pastor, or friend you trust to help you that you can meet with every week.

Blue you can stop reading here if you like but I am going tell you what I doing to work on my issues. I dedicate a least 30 minutes to an hour with God and my bible. It keeps me focus on growing and teaches me how deal with issues. I read books on issues. Most of the ones I read are by Kenny Luck or Stephen Arterburn. Check out every man mintries and Newlife.com. My main focus is rebuilding me so I can begin to serve Christ and help other more effectively. You have start focusing on your and rebuilding yourself. Are these issues going away overnight, no. Hard work is only the way. God helped me with mine, but I had to do work and step out my comfort zone to begin to grow.

Quote:
It is only when men begin to worship that they begin to grow.-Calvin Coolidge

#IamSecond
Blackwaterson89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:19 PM   #4464
T00DEEPBLUE
Edits posts like a boss

I know I need to get therapy, but I've been putting it off because of the bitter experiences I had the last time I took therapy sessions. And a part of me doesn't think I'm worth any doctor's time when the NHS is already overrun with people in very similar circumstances.

I don't know what to say about my dad being a good leader when I was growing up. He has taught me some very important lessons from time to time. But he was never a compassionate or empathetic individual. He helped me pursue my hobbies as he enjoyed the hobbies I did too, but that was it more or less. He is very technically inclined and intelligent. But cynical. Always has been.

My mum is a simple and rather pragmatic person. If you didn't cause any chaos and did the chores allocated, she would be happy. I rarely talked to her about anything deep or meaningful, because she always made assumptions, and she doesn't enjoy learning about new things very much. She's temperamental, and would treat those around her radically differently depending on who they were. She is also the most embarrassing and humiliating person in the universe when she is drunk.

Those are the sorts of things I've always had to deal with, irrespective of at what point in my life.

(・ω・`)

Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE : Yesterday at 04:20 PM.
T00DEEPBLUE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:59 PM   #4465
Blackwaterson89
Jesus is the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T00DEEPBLUE
I know I need to get therapy, but I've been putting it off because of the bitter experiences I had the last time I took therapy sessions. And a part of me doesn't think I'm worth any doctor's time when the NHS is already overrun with people in very similar circumstances.

I don't know what to say about my dad being a good leader when I was growing up. He has taught me some very important lessons from time to time. But he was never a compassionate or empathetic individual. He helped me pursue my hobbies as he enjoyed the hobbies I did too, but that was it more or less. He is very technically inclined and intelligent. But cynical. Always has been.

My mum is a simple and rather pragmatic person. If you didn't cause any chaos and did the chores allocated, she would be happy. I rarely talked to her about anything deep or meaningful, because she always made assumptions, and she doesn't enjoy learning about new things very much. She's temperamental, and would treat those around her radically differently depending on who they were. She is also the most embarrassing and humiliating person in the universe when she is drunk.

Those are the sorts of things I've always had to deal with, irrespective of at what point in my life.

You have find a therapist that works for you. You cant give up on that.

Quote:
It is only when men begin to worship that they begin to grow.-Calvin Coolidge

#IamSecond
Blackwaterson89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: