Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Promote YOUR Band
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 05-20-2013, 04:25 AM   #1
somewhere1234
Banned

Vampire Diaries' Joseph Morgan: Klaus' Scene with

The Vampire Diaries star Joseph Morgan is ready to say goodbye to Mystic Falls and move on to The Originals, but says that the door is always open for more Klaus-and-Caroline stories to be told.

sunglasses for summer

On the Season 4 finale, Klaus finally said the words to Caroline (Candice Accola) that she was waiting to hear: "Tyler is now free to return to Mystic Falls." But this wasn't Klaus' way of stating that he was moving on. Instead he added, "He's your first love. I intend to be your last."

oakley sunglasses sale
fake oakley sunglasses

"[There was] a responsibility for the fans who were rooting for Klaus and Caroline to at least give them some sort of resolve," Morgan told TVGuide.com at The CW upfront.

discount oakley sunglasses
cheap oakleys

"That's not saying it's the end of that because there's the potential of crossovers, but to acknowledge that we owed that to them. It was really generous of [the writers] that after all the terrible things that Klaus has done, to give me something where he can come in and save the day."
somewhere1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 07:53 PM   #2
johnthomas135

Hello, friend I love vampire movies.
johnthomas135 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: