Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Recordings > Cover Songs
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 06-03-2014, 09:56 AM   #1
ThoriumEx
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Bla-bla-bla Toccata And Fugue (Dracula Theme) - Metal Guitar Version - Full HD 1080p - (C4C)

I'd appreciate it if you comment, like, and subscribe to my channel
Check out my other covers in my channel.
Enjoy!


__________________
ThoriumEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 01:05 PM   #2
ThoriumEx
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
up
__________________
ThoriumEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 01:10 PM   #3
Ludo950
Registered User
 
Ludo950's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Really enjoyed that, great work dude!! I have never thought about playing that riff at 0.21 using tapping, good job!
C4C?
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1638025
Ludo950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 07:49 PM   #4
johnnuckolsmu
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Badass. I liked it on youtube. Check out my video if you would be so kind. http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1644620
johnnuckolsmu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 06:03 PM   #5
ThoriumEx
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnuckolsmu
Badass. I liked it on youtube. Check out my video if you would be so kind. http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1644620

Thanks John!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludo950
Really enjoyed that, great work dude!! I have never thought about playing that riff at 0.21 using tapping, good job!
C4C?
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1638025

Im glad you like it
__________________
ThoriumEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 11:31 PM   #6
Acϵ♠
UG Board King
 
Acϵ♠'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Mississwaga, Ontario
Thorium dude your covers are always so ****ing on point lol, always well practiced and clean. You've got a Neal Schon-type quality to your tone. My only criticism is that it's not enough of the song, it's only one or two of the themes in Toccata when it's a song that has much more depth than that. That makes it a little repetitive for me because i know the song so well. But as always your playing flawless, no complaints there.

C4C http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1647352
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Acϵ♠ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 06:39 AM   #7
VíctorG
Registered User
 
VíctorG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
This song is so good for metal, I really like some of the arrangements people come up with, and you took some of the most metal parts of the song (it would've been cool if you added the diminished run in the intro though). Playing and quality were flawless as always, so I have no complaints about it!

C4C? http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1646986
__________________
Check out my YouTube Channel! Plenty of Metal covers and originals!
https://www.youtube.com/user/thevikvideos
VíctorG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 03:13 PM   #8
dagget
Registered User
 
dagget's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Yehh! Awesome man, I thoroughly enjoyed that. Great tone, film editing and and expression. Nice to hear someone who hasn't forgotten about expression, vibrato, slide and pin point timing. Looking forward to seeing more

C4C? - http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1646614
__________________
Check out my youtube page for HQ, HD rock/metal covers - Daniel Martinez's Youtube Channel

Andy James - Vortex Mind [HD] Cover

Joe Stump - Shredlord's Sonata
dagget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 01:30 PM   #9
ThoriumEx
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acϵ♠
Thorium dude your covers are always so ****ing on point lol, always well practiced and clean. You've got a Neal Schon-type quality to your tone. My only criticism is that it's not enough of the song, it's only one or two of the themes in Toccata when it's a song that has much more depth than that. That makes it a little repetitive for me because i know the song so well. But as always your playing flawless, no complaints there.

C4C http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1647352

Thank you very much my friend! I dont know the entire piece so well, only listened to it a few times, so I took the famous part

Quote:
Originally Posted by VíctorG
This song is so good for metal, I really like some of the arrangements people come up with, and you took some of the most metal parts of the song (it would've been cool if you added the diminished run in the intro though). Playing and quality were flawless as always, so I have no complaints about it!

C4C? http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1646986

Thank you very much Victor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagget
Yehh! Awesome man, I thoroughly enjoyed that. Great tone, film editing and and expression. Nice to hear someone who hasn't forgotten about expression, vibrato, slide and pin point timing. Looking forward to seeing more

C4C? - http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1646614

Thank you very much man!
Im all about the feel, trying to do my best.
__________________
ThoriumEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 08:07 PM   #10
ThoriumEx
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
up
__________________
ThoriumEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 06:26 PM   #11
ThoriumEx
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
up
__________________
ThoriumEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:37 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.