Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Misc > UG Contribution
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old Today, 07:26 PM   #5021
CherokeShredder
Sharky, of course

All right, so this is the last update and I'll be done with it. I asked my friends to stop using my own computer and use their owns, if they can. That should resolve everything. Sorry about all this; I should have told them sooner
Old Today, 07:27 PM   #5022
sam b

lol

"they're not me, other people did it!"

Three 5 star votes in hours after a tab is accepted (most likely on all/a lot of your other tabs too).. mhmm, ok.
Not my battle to fight anyway, we'll see what the mods do

sam b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:29 PM   #5023
CherokeShredder
Sharky, of course

-3- I don't lie or mess around with truth. Besides, the buggers sit right next to me when I do my tabs usually. How the hell they stay on their asses for hours on end, I have no clue xD I do it because I tab and am on the computer so much

Yes, we might see what they do indeed
Old Today, 07:30 PM   #5024
CherokeShredder
Sharky, of course

I think they do it because they like guitar. That's the only reason I can see it. I don't get a lot of things right, it seems. Naivety for that aspect
Old Today, 08:34 PM   #5025
CherokeShredder
Sharky, of course

I should clarify one more thing: it's college, so they use the computers a LOT
Old Today, 08:37 PM   #5026
mastermute07

UK

you have bad observing skills dude sorry, but i am 1 that has liked this guys tabs and i love to play them to, even showed few of my friends it and they seen me, p.s. to prove this i live in the united kingdoms....so whatever you are accusing of, please get some proof. (also i find it very crude that you would just accuse on that...instead of just find out yourself) and as more proof......the mod can check my ip address so he knows i am legit liker
mastermute07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:46 PM   #5027
Talsair

I know CherokeeShredder. We hang together in an online gaming chat room. I dabbled with guitar in my youth and find talking music entertaining. We've talked about tabs and such for months. I've never gotten the feeling or impression that he was grubbing for five star votes ever. He is daily talking about the latest tab he's working on. He always says, if I like it, rate it good. I've never rated any of his because I've never actually tried them out. But he never ever pressures me.

I don't know where he lives. I don't know his real name. I live in south florida. I have no other connection with CherokeShredder other than online gaming and a love of music.

Perhaps his claim that he lets his friends use his computer is legit? Possible no? I believe CherokeShredder. I don't find anything dishonest about him. And I've been around internet chat and forums since the beginning.

Tal
Talsair is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:49 PM   #5028
sam b

Oh god it gets better

sam b is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: