Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Recordings > Tabs & Chords
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 11-07-2012, 01:56 PM   #1
w.o.n.e

Dat song (death metal something)

this is my first song just check and give me some feedback plz im a noob at this
Attached Files
File Type: gp5 sin usar.gp5 (86.2 KB, 63 views)
w.o.n.e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:05 PM   #2
xbitmetal

Good as first song, too fast raid cymbals sound off on first riff. This is solid, decent death metal song. Tempo slowing was very good idea.
Only problem is your riffs sound quite generic and raid cymbal overuse. seriously it only hurts ears D.
tempo 210 riff was nice.

If you like your song you must do one thing. Remove fast raid cymbals, it sounds like shit.
xbitmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:10 PM   #3
Ometh
nobody

The ride cymbal rape made me lol hard, and nice job ripping off Cryptopsy on that second riff: http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...v269-HcqU#t=53s
And now that I think about it, 3 to 6 is also a rip off some riff, I just can't remember what band, ****. (EDIT: I now remmeber it: it's from Depraved by Phobia:
I forgive you for that one though, since it's a fairly unknown EP, and I got only to know it by accident. Really sick though.)
Riff 3 is ok. Riff 4 is just completely insane, in a good way. Slow is a nice chug riff, but the timing seems a bit odd. Riff 5 is oki. Riff 6 is pretty sick. Riff 7 is another really sick riff. The next couple of technical riffs are also pretty good. The ending riff is pretty sick.
This song is pretty cool, it lack a solo maybe? Overall I'd remove the Cryptopsy rip off riff and you're good to go!
Ometh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:11 PM   #4
w.o.n.e

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbitmetal
Good as first song, too fast raid cymbals sound off on first riff. This is solid, decent death metal song. Tempo slowing was very good idea.
Only problem is your riffs sound quite generic and raid cymbal overuse. seriously it only hurts ears D.
tempo 210 riff was nice.

If you like your song you must do one thing. Remove fast raid cymbals, it sounds like shit.

thx for the advice il try to fix the drums asap, but to be honest ill tell ometh to fix them for me XD
Old 11-14-2012, 01:13 PM   #5
w.o.n.e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ometh
The ride cymbal rape made me lol hard, and nice job ripping off Cryptopsy on that second riff: http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...v269-HcqU#t=53s
And now that I think about it, 3 to 6 is also a rip off some riff, I just can't remember what band, ****. (EDIT: I now remmeber it: it's from Depraved by Phobia:
I forgive you for that one though, since it's a fairly unknown EP, and I got only to know it by accident. Really sick though.)
Riff 3 is ok. Riff 4 is just completely insane, in a good way. Slow is a nice chug riff, but the timing seems a bit odd. Riff 5 is oki. Riff 6 is pretty sick. Riff 7 is another really sick riff. The next couple of technical riffs are also pretty good. The ending riff is pretty sick.
This song is pretty cool, it lack a solo maybe? Overall I'd remove the Cryptopsy rip off riff and you're good to go!

LOL tbh never heard that song but is ok if the rift must go, them so be it!
ometh if you have free time would you mind fixing the drums or even the whole song ? im not that good at song writing so making new riff and things like that takes me a lot of time so it would be nice to have some help! thx for you advice btw
Old 11-14-2012, 01:17 PM   #6
Ometh
nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by w.o.n.e
LOL tbh never heard that song but is ok if the rift must go, them so be it!
ometh if you have free time would you mind fixing the drums or even the whole song ? im not that good at song writing so making new riff and things like that takes me a lot of time so it would be nice to have some help! thx for you advice btw

Yeah, shure. Hit me up when you update the song and I'll redo the drumtrack for you.
Ometh is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: