Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 04-16-2015, 01:42 PM   #24081
bdof

And those are very legit points.

I've said it before, the biggest problem Gus did was having a ret@rded corner yell at Gus what to do immediately after the eye poke. And worst of all, they ****ing yelled it in English!
"Alex!"
Alex looks over
"Front kick!"
And as the dude's saying this, Anthony is looking right over at him saying this. So he knew exactly the counter he needed to throw, which rocked Gus and he never fully recovered.

I think if Jones is going to be extremely effective, he's going to need to work on his footwork a lot in this camp. Stay much more agile, move a lot more from side to side, cut angles, and then add on everything else he does really well. Such as his unpredictability, his full use of unique striking mixed with lots of feints and takedown attempts, and for the love of Gawd to keep that left hand plastered to his face
Mother****ing bitch. I'm no fake furry. Why you say that. I been to furry conventions in pittsburgh and such. I even own a bad dragon and such. Sounds like you're a ****ing hater who needs to get bent.
bdof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 08:11 PM   #24082
the_white_bunny
legalize it.

according to rogans podcast AJ has gotten the best kick boxers for this camp.
he got rico verhoeven who is the glory HW champ. thats some serious shit.
i think if AJ shows the sharp TDD he did in the davis fight and the ability to touch jones once or twice solidly we are going to have a new champ.

on the other side
again according to joe, jones have just NOW started training full time. he moved his family to NM and is training full time with out going back and forth to see his wife and kids.

this is a really interesting fight.

to me at this point its who can out game plan jones or catch him.
You'd fall in love? GAY! Quit gaying up this already gay thread.

check out my amp build

get at me on xbox1/PS4: gnarkoala
currently on: far cry 4

Last edited by the_white_bunny : 04-16-2015 at 08:13 PM.
the_white_bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 09:17 PM   #24083
bdof

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_white_bunny
according to rogans podcast AJ has gotten the best kick boxers for this camp.
he got rico verhoeven who is the glory HW champ. thats some serious shit.
i think if AJ shows the sharp TDD he did in the davis fight and the ability to touch jones once or twice solidly we are going to have a new champ.

on the other side
again according to joe, jones have just NOW started training full time. he moved his family to NM and is training full time with out going back and forth to see his wife and kids.

this is a really interesting fight.

to me at this point its who can out game plan jones or catch him.

What's wrong with Jones just starting now? This is pretty much the 6 week mark to start. He's got the top camp and coaches in the world that have done this 9 times in a row, going on 10, where they train and push Jones' body to the limit for a 5 round title fight and know how peak his unique body type just right. With the only exception being the prep for the Gus fight. Jones thought he was untouchable and coasted a little. It was also after that nasty toe injury too, so I can imagine him not being 100%. Also, he was developing terrible tendencies during that fight, not practicing with a mouth piece, boxing only too much, eating twinkies judging how he looked

I'm pretty sure him moving to NM is not to be like being in camp shape full time, but to sharpen his technique all year and to stay in shape. Jones does seem to like eating in his off months, lol
Mother****ing bitch. I'm no fake furry. Why you say that. I been to furry conventions in pittsburgh and such. I even own a bad dragon and such. Sounds like you're a ****ing hater who needs to get bent.

Last edited by bdof : 04-16-2015 at 09:20 PM.
Old 04-18-2015, 08:59 PM   #24084
bdof

Page is gonna beat Jones for youngest champion ever. All she needs is just a little technique and a higher fighting IQ. She is scrappy as holy ****! Over 200 strikes for a female fighter in a 3 round fight, where she was grounded for half the first round too. Fuuuuuuuck me.....

Max Hollaway is looking amazing so far. Cub has nothing on him. This is making McGregor look even better.

Edit: Amazing......
Hollaway looked like a world beater tonight.
Calling it now. Hollaway vs Lamas. Max needs a high ranking guy.

Last edited by bdof : 04-18-2015 at 09:17 PM.
Old 04-18-2015, 10:12 PM   #24085
bdof

Luke ****ing Rockhold!!!!

Just ate Machida alive
Old 04-22-2015, 05:34 PM   #24086
the_white_bunny
legalize it.

lol at the whole rampage thing.
You'd fall in love? GAY! Quit gaying up this already gay thread.

check out my amp build

get at me on xbox1/PS4: gnarkoala
currently on: far cry 4
the_white_bunny is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: