Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old Yesterday, 09:34 AM   #24901
FireFromTheVoid
Strange Juice
 
FireFromTheVoid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPLTDV401DX at #33486930
My money wouldn't work there anyways

Just go to a bank and exchange it
__________________
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet


FireFromTheVoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:08 AM   #24902
Guitar0player
UG's derby Spike
 
Guitar0player's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Israel
Quote:
Originally Posted by stratkat
Thanks guys, I did settle on putting it to 170 bpm:3


OK listening to the first version and up until 1:20 there were parts with some weird dissonance to them. Problem is that I dont know if that is supposed to be that way. That's my only issue so far.

Everything else just pumped me up and made me want to play some vintage video games(and I have to admit I am not even a fan of these, so yeah, I think you know what kind of job you did on that).

I really like the 1:20 onward, the melodies layer together perfectly to create basically sonic bliss, great break. Really changes the pace of the song and prevents it from being too repetitive.

Again with the sonic bliss at 1:50, I really like the harmonization of the synths and the drum and bass tracks add a lot of umph to it. The break comes in again yet the reverse cymbal like effect sorta made me think something else comes after it, but the track ended.


I am currently hearing the slower BPM version and I think it sounds a lot more coherent and by far less hectic than the original. Even the parts I claimed to have some odd dissonance made a lot more sense.

It makes me feel a bit less pumped but it really improved the fluidity of the song, I think you made the right choice with slowing the BPM down, amazingly just the right amount.

My only issue is that I dont know what is this a remix of, so I dont have a real point of reference and I dont really know what changes you made exactly.

Hopefully most of the things I just said relate to what you did.
__________________
Purple string dampener scrunchy.

Last edited by Guitar0player : Yesterday at 10:09 AM.
Guitar0player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:34 AM   #24903
Bladez22
UG Bewbie
 
Bladez22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Garcia at #33486952


lol


I got a lil plant for my tiny fish tank. I'm seriously considering getting a Siamese fighting fish, saw one in the shop that's black with beautiful blue tail fins.... I need to get paid
__________________
💀🎺
Bladez22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:32 PM   #24904
NUMA-WAFFLE
UG's Master of Fear
 
NUMA-WAFFLE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010


today sucked. Kind of want to quit my job now
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy on phone
What if my destiny in life was to be an annoying prick to everyone, ever think of that mom!!?


Quote:
Originally Posted by cha33 armstrong
Can someone tell NUMA that I'm not talking to her. And stop calling me Cha.



5 UG awards so far. I am the sig king.
NUMA-WAFFLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:33 PM   #24905
Bladez22
UG Bewbie
 
Bladez22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010


my day sucked once i found out that I need a bigger tank to keep fish in the tank i got atm is a shrimp tank
__________________
💀🎺
Bladez22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:53 PM   #24906
NUMA-WAFFLE
UG's Master of Fear
 
NUMA-WAFFLE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
How much do fish tanks cost?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy on phone
What if my destiny in life was to be an annoying prick to everyone, ever think of that mom!!?


Quote:
Originally Posted by cha33 armstrong
Can someone tell NUMA that I'm not talking to her. And stop calling me Cha.



5 UG awards so far. I am the sig king.
NUMA-WAFFLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:58 PM   #24907
Bladez22
UG Bewbie
 
Bladez22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by NUMA-WAFFLE at #33487535
How much do fish tanks cost?


They start at around 40 for ones big enough for fish. I get paid more than enough on friday, but I was so set on getting fish on friday. I can't do that now, I would need to let the tank cycle for about 2 weeks first, then get the fish :/ I had that little tank cycling already and is just about ready for fish I think

I might just get a small shrimp or something like that for the time being. Order a bigger tank if I want, then I can always have two, or just move the little shrimp over when I get fish

I'm really thinking about getting a betta, I've been looking at tanks/info/pics of them and they're so beautiful. But the one I saw in the shop is 10, and I really want that one. I might see if I can pay in advance but not pick it up till my tank is here and ready
__________________
💀🎺
Bladez22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:01 PM   #24908
NUMA-WAFFLE
UG's Master of Fear
 
NUMA-WAFFLE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Good luck with the fish.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy on phone
What if my destiny in life was to be an annoying prick to everyone, ever think of that mom!!?


Quote:
Originally Posted by cha33 armstrong
Can someone tell NUMA that I'm not talking to her. And stop calling me Cha.



5 UG awards so far. I am the sig king.
NUMA-WAFFLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:03 PM   #24909
Bladez22
UG Bewbie
 
Bladez22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
ty, i need my dad to get home from work, he was going to look at tanks and stuff with me

what was up with work??
__________________
💀🎺
Bladez22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:13 PM   #24910
NUMA-WAFFLE
UG's Master of Fear
 
NUMA-WAFFLE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
i was away for a week, so one of my co-workers decided to ""prank"" me. he stuck stickers and tape on most of my stuff, (and damaged my simcards in the process) another coworker messed with my pc a bit. the pc stuff was easy to fix, the tape was very annoying and now my keyboard and mouse are sticky and lagging. and said coworker spent the day saying how much he enjoyed me not being there. even if he was joking, 8 hours of that really damages ones confidence. Because of the heat, everyone else got fans, but i wasn't there so i didn't get one and the next time we can order parts like that is a month away. so it's going to be a very hot month. And I just don't feel like I have any friends there anymore or in my town in general.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy on phone
What if my destiny in life was to be an annoying prick to everyone, ever think of that mom!!?


Quote:
Originally Posted by cha33 armstrong
Can someone tell NUMA that I'm not talking to her. And stop calling me Cha.



5 UG awards so far. I am the sig king.
NUMA-WAFFLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:29 PM   #24911
stratkat
IWTCIRD
 
stratkat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar0player
OK listening to the first version and up until 1:20 there were parts with some weird dissonance to them. Problem is that I dont know if that is supposed to be that way. That's my only issue so far.

Everything else just pumped me up and made me want to play some vintage video games(and I have to admit I am not even a fan of these, so yeah, I think you know what kind of job you did on that).

I really like the 1:20 onward, the melodies layer together perfectly to create basically sonic bliss, great break. Really changes the pace of the song and prevents it from being too repetitive.

Again with the sonic bliss at 1:50, I really like the harmonization of the synths and the drum and bass tracks add a lot of umph to it. The break comes in again yet the reverse cymbal like effect sorta made me think something else comes after it, but the track ended.


I am currently hearing the slower BPM version and I think it sounds a lot more coherent and by far less hectic than the original. Even the parts I claimed to have some odd dissonance made a lot more sense.

It makes me feel a bit less pumped but it really improved the fluidity of the song, I think you made the right choice with slowing the BPM down, amazingly just the right amount.

My only issue is that I dont know what is this a remix of, so I dont have a real point of reference and I dont really know what changes you made exactly.

Hopefully most of the things I just said relate to what you did.

They do man, I really appreciate the critique:3
__________________
E-married to EuBoat
FireFromTheVoid's Master;3

animelist
stratkat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:39 PM   #24912
Bladez22
UG Bewbie
 
Bladez22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
that sucks numa

some people just don't know when to stop a joke, and get awkward with it
__________________
💀🎺
Bladez22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:41 PM   #24913
NUMA-WAFFLE
UG's Master of Fear
 
NUMA-WAFFLE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
This guy has a 2 week holiday coming up next month, I could easily make him regret all he did, or I could be the mature one.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy on phone
What if my destiny in life was to be an annoying prick to everyone, ever think of that mom!!?


Quote:
Originally Posted by cha33 armstrong
Can someone tell NUMA that I'm not talking to her. And stop calling me Cha.



5 UG awards so far. I am the sig king.
NUMA-WAFFLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:13 PM   #24914
Bladez22
UG Bewbie
 
Bladez22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
mature is probably best tbh

they guy could just be super annoying and go to management ect
__________________
💀🎺
Bladez22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:16 PM   #24915
NUMA-WAFFLE
UG's Master of Fear
 
NUMA-WAFFLE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
True.

Anyway, sweet dreams everyone. I hope you all have a fun and entertaining day tomorrow
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy on phone
What if my destiny in life was to be an annoying prick to everyone, ever think of that mom!!?


Quote:
Originally Posted by cha33 armstrong
Can someone tell NUMA that I'm not talking to her. And stop calling me Cha.



5 UG awards so far. I am the sig king.
NUMA-WAFFLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:00 PM   #24916
bassofthe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
The Norwegian health minister has pretty much become a trans rights activist now.
bassofthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:16 PM   #24917
Guitar0player
UG's derby Spike
 
Guitar0player's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Israel
Quote:
Originally Posted by stratkat
They do man, I really appreciate the critique:3


That's what I am here for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassofthe
The Norwegian health minister has pretty much become a trans rights activist now.


**** you and your high quality of life and general public acceptance
__________________
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Guitar0player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:16 PM   #24918
Guitar0player
UG's derby Spike
 
Guitar0player's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Israel
Quote:
Originally Posted by stratkat
They do man, I really appreciate the critique:3


That's what I am here for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassofthe
The Norwegian health minister has pretty much become a trans rights activist now.


**** you and your high quality of life and general public acceptance

Seriously now, That's actually surprisingly good.




Got a pair of AKG K240's
__________________
Purple string dampener scrunchy.

Last edited by Guitar0player : Yesterday at 11:42 PM.
Guitar0player is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:17 AM.

Forum Archives / About / TOS / Advertise with us / Customer Support / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2015
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.