Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Electric Guitar
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 11-06-2012, 02:33 PM   #1
mig-29
rhumatic rocker

c1 classic or epi lp tradition pro

right now i have a schecter c1 classic. an 07 model. a local music store has a cherry sunburst epiphone lp tradition pro, with the split coils and the zebra pups. im interested in possibly trading with him the c1 for the lp. i like the c1 but i really want a lp. but im sure the c1 is worth at least a little more than the epi. he would only want to trade even. regardless of the value difference. my question is, is the korean made c1 worth more and is it a better guitar strictly from a build stand point or is this all about personal preference. i want an lp but i dont want to boink my self in the process. thanks in advance.
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab
mig-29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 02:57 PM   #2
mig-29
rhumatic rocker

i meant tribute pro lp.:p
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab
mig-29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 03:17 PM   #3
MegadethFan18
Judge Shredd

Location: Like I died and went to heaven but they realised it wasn't my time so they sent me to a brewery
I'd imagine both companies use the same machines to make their guitars so in theory they should both be similar (good) quality. Look over your Schecter, from purely a construction point is it sound? Then if possible look at the LP and compare it.

Also the music store will give you less than they think your guitar is worth because they need to make a profit. I've heard Schecters have poor resale value but worth is up to the buyer. It wouldn't be worth it to me to make the trade but that doesn't mean you shouldn't if YOU think it's worth it. Basically what would you rather have, a C1 or a LP?

Last edited by MegadethFan18 : 11-06-2012 at 03:18 PM.
MegadethFan18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: