Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Tab Talk
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 06-14-2012, 02:12 AM   #1
rashidmohamad

Request for Guitar Chords

Hello everyone! I want to learn how to play guitar of below songs but i'm a noob at guitar. Can someone help me to progress? sorry for being demanding >___<

수줍은 고백송(Shy Confession Song) by 밀크티(Milk Tea) - I know the chord progression starts with F#m but can't continue.
Lovesick by SNSD's TaeTiSeo - Still can't get the right chords.
rashidmohamad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 03:48 PM   #2
DON CZARSKI

HERE ARE THE CHORDS..... IF I COULD UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE I COULD PUT THEM WHERE THEY ALL BELONG BUT UNFORTUNATELY I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND THE LYRICS AT ALL..... IF YOU CAN THEN POST THE SONG....

G D G Bm

G C G
C G Bm
Am C Bm G C G
D G C Bm
C G Bm C G Bm
C G Am G Bm
G Am G
C G C G
D G Bm Am C Bm
C G Bm C G
C Bm G Am
G Am G Am G F#m
Am D G Bm C G
Am Bm G Am
G Am G Bm
Am G Am C
G Bm

Last edited by DON CZARSKI : 08-08-2013 at 10:40 AM.
DON CZARSKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 04:13 PM   #3
rashidmohamad

Wow! let me try that. Thank you!! =)
rashidmohamad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:55 PM   #4
Herbrogan

Hey man, I just tabbed the intro of the Shy Confession Song. Hope to share it with you guys. What's your email? Put it down and I will send you the tabs. Other users too.

Do note that its just the intro only. I haven't figured out the verse and chorus. Really hope other users can help with it. Also, please do give me comments on the tabbed intro. Thanks.
Herbrogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:25 AM   #5
msollano09

can i have it too? This is my e-mail msollano09 @yahoo.com

thanks

Last edited by msollano09 : 02-11-2013 at 05:26 AM.
msollano09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 05:49 AM   #6
puccalog

Hi! ahm is this the slow version of the shy confession song? i mean not the la la version, thats what they say. and can i have it too? pvlagnada @ gmail.com. thank you so much.
puccalog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 09:59 AM   #7
romenick23

send me the tabs too please
xxxrtpxxx@gmail.com
romenick23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 11:01 AM   #8
mounsi

can i also have the tabs?? simounsanchez @ yahoo . com

Last edited by mounsi : 07-26-2013 at 11:02 AM.
mounsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 05:31 AM   #9
tinggazar

Can I have it too. the tab of shy confession. tnx bro. here's my email tinggazar@yahoo.co.uk
tinggazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 12:58 PM   #10
Rickytee

Can I have it? Thx teeweijie0904 @ gmail . Com
Rickytee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 07:38 PM   #11
DON CZARSKI

Why don't you just post what you have here...that way you don't have to email it...
Old 08-07-2013, 07:44 PM   #12
carrie32
Banned

Please send me your email in private message. I want some more information. Thanks
carrie32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 03:24 AM   #13
msaran

Hi there, does anyone have chords for Melanie Safka's song Raindance? Can't seem to find them anywhere. If you do would really appreciate it if you could share them.

msaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 04:25 PM   #14
DON CZARSKI

HERE YOU GO...LOVELY SONG BY THE WAY.... I ENJOYED TABBING IT AND I ALSO SUBMITTED IT HERE SO OTHERS CAN HAVE IT.... LOVE MELANIE BY THE WAY....

Code:
SONG: RAIN DANCE ARTIST: MELANIE SAFKA TAB BY: DON CZARSKI EMAIL: GUITARZAN7@HOTMAIL.COM RAIN DANCE MELANIE SAFKA INTRO: B F# E B F# E B F# E B E B VERSE: B I'd like to be clear E but the words are old F# First person songs B E B about second hand roles VERSE: B I'd like to play you one this time E I'd like to explain F# But all I do is play My heart and soul B E B And do a dance for rain CHORUS: B E Let it rain, rain, rain B E B Let it rain B E All I do is play F# my heart and soul out B E B And do a dance for rain VERSE: B You know they looked at my heart E And then they looked at my head F# They pulled my worlds apart B E B And they left them for dead VERSE: B But I'd like to give you one this time E I'd really like to explain F# And all I do is play My heart and soul out And do a dance B E B I do a dance for rain CHORUS: B E Let it rain, rain, rain B E B Let it rain B E All I do is play F# This heart and soul out B E B And do a dance for rain INSTRUMENTAL: C# A# F# G# C# F# C# VERSE: C# I'd like to give you one this time A# I'd really like to explain F# G# But all I do is play my heart and soul out C# F# C# And do a dance for rain CHORUS: C# F# Oh, let it rain, rain, rain C# F# C# Let it rain F# G# All I do is play my heart and soul out And do a dance C# F# C# I do a dance for rain CHORUS: C# F# Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain, C# F# C# Let it rain, F# G# All I do is play this heart and soul out C# F# C# And do a dance for rain OUTRO: A# F# A# C# then A#, C# over and over to FADE OUT. Let it rain, Let it rain, let it rain Let it rain, oh...

Last edited by DON CZARSKI : 08-08-2013 at 04:26 PM.
Old 08-09-2013, 03:51 AM   #15
msaran

Thank you so much, Don! This is a terribly underrated song. I love Melanie too--was just looking for the chords for 'I'm So Blue' from the same album. Really appreciate your help.
Old 08-09-2013, 10:08 AM   #16
DON CZARSKI

You are welcome...

I found the song IM SO BLUE on you tube... it is a JAZZ song...and to me not really hearing a guitar in the song....mainly sax and piano and drums... however, I was messing around with it and I am pretty sure the chords used a lot are the Em and Am.... with a G in there at some points..... see if that helps....

the Em and Am go basically back and forth pretty quickly as well as the G and Am....

try it and see if those work out for you....

Last edited by DON CZARSKI : 08-09-2013 at 12:14 PM.
Old 08-10-2013, 01:52 AM   #17
msaran

I know--no guitar really, just thought it might be possible to play it on the guitar anyway. I'll try the chords you suggest. Many thanks again, Don.
Old 09-10-2013, 05:46 PM   #18
KinkyBootBeast

Hello,

Can anyone please help me with chords for this incredible song. should be pretty easy but mind is blank today

Reuben Bell & The Casanovas - It's Not That Easy - youtube link didn't paste but it's on there!

thank you!

Last edited by KinkyBootBeast : 09-10-2013 at 05:47 PM. Reason: link didn't work
KinkyBootBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 08:46 PM   #19
DON CZARSKI

Code:
SONG: IT'S NOT THAT EASY ARTIST: REUBEN BELL and THE CASANOVAS TAB BY: DON CZARSKI EMAIL: GUITARZAN7@HOTMAIL.COM IT'S NOT THAT EASY REUBEN BELL and THE CASANOVAS INTRO: Bbm Cm Ebm Db Bbm VERSE: (Bbm) Cm You say forget you Ebm Db Bbm Find me some body new Cm It's not that easy Ebm Db When I placed all Bbm My faith in you VERSE: (Bbm) Cm You know that I Ebm Db That I love you Bbm Love you only VERSE: (Bbm) Cm And as each day pass Ebm Db Bbm Night finds me so lonely (Bbm) Cm It's a hurting thing Ebm Db Bbm And it's so Oh,so sad VERSE: (Bbm) Cm To sit and watch Ebm Db Bbm Watch a good love go bad INSTRUMENTAL: Bbm Cm Ebm Db Bbm VERSE: (Bbm) Cm Oh, Oooh I know Ebm Db Bbm I'll always think about you (Bbm) Cm I grown so used to you Ebm Db Bbm I just can't make it without you Bbm F Bbm It's not that easy forgetting you

Last edited by DON CZARSKI : 09-11-2013 at 10:45 AM.

Rate This Thread: