Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 11-15-2012, 10:16 PM   #21
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
 
treborillusion's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The London Borough of Croydon, GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagan_Poetry
Too much weed intake, man.

I mean holy fuck.



I guess this might require some more explaining.

Braveheart (1995)
The Patriot (2000)...

And then things I didn't see but heard about after The Patriot (2000) anyway...
Mel Gibson's trouble.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
treborillusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:21 PM   #22
beau05
UG Senior Member
 
beau05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: new zealand
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagan_Poetry
Who's even a white person anymore?




Being of mixed ethnic backgrounds, I get the best and worst of both worlds. As for this "white guilt" business, sucks to be you guys
__________________
Nullifier - Check it, biaarrrrchh!
beau05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:21 PM   #23
Pagan_Poetry
The Twilight Stoned
 
Pagan_Poetry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: John Malkovich
Quote:
Originally Posted by treborillusion


I guess this might require some more explaining.

Braveheart (1995)
The Patriot (2000)...

And then things I didn't see but heard about anyway...
Mel Gibson's trouble.


No, I get what you were saying, and my point stands. I mean you could barely finish your train of thought two or three times in one post, man (I'll say "porn" can be a complete thought, fine).
__________________
http://whocaresreviews.wordpress.com/
12th IN THE UG TOP 100 OF 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanjePaCapota
pagan poetry is a hermaphrodite


Quote:
Originally Posted by OVER9000VIDEOS

HhOLLY SUCKC **** LMFAOO
Pagan_Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:24 PM   #24
WaterGod
SEC *****es!!!!!
 
WaterGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Columbia, Mizzou United States of AmeriKa
I'm tired of people saying white people should be ashamed. Some of the greatest men in history were white.

White and Proud!
WaterGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:25 PM   #25
Macabre_Turtle
UG's UGer
 
Macabre_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Hermitage, PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterGod
I'm tired of people saying white people should be ashamed. Some of the greatest men in history were white.

White and Proud!


__________________
Music from my upcoming album...
Atlas Burden'
And for those who don't enjoy screaming...
Atlas' Burden (Instrumental)
And for those who really enjoyed that and want to hear other random songs unrelated to that album...
Other music
Macabre_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:29 PM   #26
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
 
treborillusion's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The London Borough of Croydon, GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagan_Poetry
No, I get what you were saying, and my point stands. I mean you could barely finish your train of thought two or three times in one post, man (I'll say "porn" can be a complete thought, fine).

Oh. What?

No... I didn't want to say anything else than what I wrote. For all your Homos out there (1love though), I could have meant Mel Gibson can suck my... Something that isn't Gay.
My mind is so perverted and dirty, that; I can't even think of an example of something that wouldn't sound 'wrong' there right now, but... I certerinaly didn't want to finish that suggestion... Too graphic.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
treborillusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:33 PM   #27
rockingamer2
Larmarky Remark
 
rockingamer2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Rainy Northwest
Quote:
Originally Posted by treborillusion
Oh. What?

No... I didn't want to say anything else than what I wrote. For all your Homos out there (1love though), I could have meant Mel Gibson can suck my... Something that isn't Gay.
My mind is so perverted and dirty, that; I can't even think of an example of something that wouldn't sound 'wrong' there right now, but... I certerinaly didn't want to finish that suggestion... Too graphic.

Are you afraid of saying "dick?" And what's with the "1 love?"
__________________
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity."

MUSIC THEORY LINK

SteamID: CarrionComfort
rockingamer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:37 PM   #28
dubstar92
Freetarded
 
dubstar92's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Lol, if you don't like it don't watch it. Sorry you are indifferent to people overcoming obstacles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterGod
I'm tired of people saying white people should be ashamed. Some of the greatest men in history were white.

White and Proud!

Who says that? We know that white people have "the most famous" history so other races try to motivate people who may feel they can't be great because people in there area are racists towards them.
__________________
grok it.
SKREAM!
Listen to jazz, it's good for you...


Last edited by dubstar92 : 11-15-2012 at 10:40 PM.
dubstar92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:13 PM   #29
TooktheAtrain
Banned
 
TooktheAtrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by due 07
I never said anyone should feel guilt about their privilege, now did I.

Although one is prolly a piece of shit if they don't lament the exclusivity of their privilege.


No, you didn't. I just felt it was implied, I'm willing to admit I might be perceptually biased to see that attitude, however I have seen a few people advocate guilt for one's characteristics, some of which we're in control of, others not.

Definitely agree with the second part.
TooktheAtrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:15 PM   #30
Pagan_Poetry
The Twilight Stoned
 
Pagan_Poetry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: John Malkovich
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockingamer2
Are you afraid of saying "dick?" And what's with the "1 love?"


One love
One heart
Let's get together and
Be alright

-Louis Armstrong
__________________
http://whocaresreviews.wordpress.com/
12th IN THE UG TOP 100 OF 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanjePaCapota
pagan poetry is a hermaphrodite


Quote:
Originally Posted by OVER9000VIDEOS

HhOLLY SUCKC **** LMFAOO
Pagan_Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:22 PM   #31
rockingamer2
Larmarky Remark
 
rockingamer2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Rainy Northwest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagan_Poetry
One love
One heart
Let's get together and
Be alright

-Louis Armstrong

I was referring to his use of it after saying "Homos."
__________________
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity."

MUSIC THEORY LINK

SteamID: CarrionComfort
rockingamer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:23 PM   #32
Pagan_Poetry
The Twilight Stoned
 
Pagan_Poetry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: John Malkovich
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockingamer2
I was referring to his use of it after saying "Homos."


I don't know, 90% of the shit he says sounds like a fucking Carmen San Diego puzzle recorded backwards in Swahili.
__________________
http://whocaresreviews.wordpress.com/
12th IN THE UG TOP 100 OF 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanjePaCapota
pagan poetry is a hermaphrodite


Quote:
Originally Posted by OVER9000VIDEOS

HhOLLY SUCKC **** LMFAOO
Pagan_Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:24 PM   #33
Dreadnought
Hammer / Scalpel
 
Dreadnought's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Spaceship of the Imagination
Yo dog, y u feel guilt tho? You a bad mamma jamma?
__________________
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
Dreadnought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:37 PM   #34
Dreadnought
Hammer / Scalpel
 
Dreadnought's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Spaceship of the Imagination
You know what movie's really good though? Glory
__________________
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
Dreadnought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:44 PM   #35
Thrashtastic15
Golden
 
Thrashtastic15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Toronto, Canada.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagan_Poetry
No, I get what you were saying, and my point stands. I mean you could barely finish your train of thought two or three times in one post, man (I'll say "porn" can be a complete thought, fine).

it made sense. too much spice for pagsie cant comprehend
Thrashtastic15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:44 PM   #36
dubstar92
Freetarded
 
dubstar92's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadnought
You know what movie's really good though? Glory

Hell yeah. Morgan Freeman and Ferris Bueller lol Who else do you need for an epic end battle scene.
__________________
grok it.
SKREAM!
Listen to jazz, it's good for you...

dubstar92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:45 PM   #37
Pagan_Poetry
The Twilight Stoned
 
Pagan_Poetry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: John Malkovich
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrashtastic15
it made sense. too much spice for pagsie cant comprehend


I know it made sense. The point I'm getting at is that he couldn't finish his own thoughts in his post.
__________________
http://whocaresreviews.wordpress.com/
12th IN THE UG TOP 100 OF 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanjePaCapota
pagan poetry is a hermaphrodite


Quote:
Originally Posted by OVER9000VIDEOS

HhOLLY SUCKC **** LMFAOO
Pagan_Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:47 PM   #38
Eastwinn
Banned
 
Eastwinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Annapolis, MD
this thread turned out way better than expected.
Eastwinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:48 PM   #39
Thrashtastic15
Golden
 
Thrashtastic15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Toronto, Canada.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagan_Poetry
I know it made sense. The point I'm getting at is that he couldn't finish his own thoughts in his post.

he wrote all he needed. hes just being economical. i bet youd vote for obama.
Thrashtastic15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:51 PM   #40
Pagan_Poetry
The Twilight Stoned
 
Pagan_Poetry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: John Malkovich
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrashtastic15
he wrote all he needed. hes just being economical. i bet youd vote for obama.


And if I didn't, would you make a white guilt movie about it?
__________________
http://whocaresreviews.wordpress.com/
12th IN THE UG TOP 100 OF 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanjePaCapota
pagan poetry is a hermaphrodite


Quote:
Originally Posted by OVER9000VIDEOS

HhOLLY SUCKC **** LMFAOO
Pagan_Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:35 PM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.