Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Guitar Gear & Accessories
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 01-28-2015, 03:42 PM   #14661
stradivari310
MOAR DELAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezguitars44
We put out our EP today. The response so far has been awesome. Really encouraging to have people supporting and enjoying what we do. Trying to get a few more promotional things together. Any of you guys know any cool places we could send stuff?

Also, this isn't anything new, but man the el capistan is awesome haha. I seriously fall in love with this pedal like once a month. One of the best purchases I've made.

Oh, and in case anyone missed it: https://listenearth.bandcamp.com/

Dude, I really love this. The intro to Melbourne reminds me of Braveyoung so that's dope. I'm not sure where to send it for promotional purposes, but definitely post it on as many social media sites as you can. I bet the post-rock subreddit would be super into it. They're always hungry for new stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T7E
Woo listen earth! Good job guys! Its a mad bit of gear. And I'm once again sceptical about my el cap, feeling a strong urge to try a DD7 + meet Maude combo, with the dd7 syncd via ext tap to my warped vinyl.

Been an insane few days. My bands live debut was supposed to be next week but I got a call on Tuesday morning and a man that I called my brother for 7.5 years (nearly half my life im 19) passed away in the most ****ed of circumstances and ive had to go back to my hometown and stuff so we've had to postpone and its just so insane. All I want to do is gig and we finally get the ball rolling and stuff and this happens. We have two more booked for early march so I'm looking forward to that at least but Jesus H ****ing christ shit is ****ed up.

stay well everyone, please

I'm curious about the Meet Maude myself.

But dude, I'm so sorry to hear that. I'll keep you in my thoughts during the grieving process.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) σ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

My bands:
post-hardcore/ambient
ambient/drone
dreampop/shoegaze
emo/screamo

Travis Bean TB1000S/Modded CP Jazzmaster > Pedals > EAE Arcanist Prototype/Ampeg V4
stradivari310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 05:41 PM   #14662
T7E
All smiles :)

Maude is gorgeous. Every time I go to my local music shop I play her and my god. So dark, washy, warbly and stuff. Has that real oil can dub kinda sound to it. Gorgeous.

and yeah thanks guys, in pretty fine but I've never seen so many people ****ed up like this before

Lofi/Noisey/Droney shit: https://soundcloud.com/evanlynch
T7E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 09:15 PM   #14663
ibanezguitars44

Really sorry to hear that man. I know out of nowhere deaths are tough.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
ibanezguitars44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 09:17 PM   #14664
ibanezguitars44

I recorded this today. Basically the second take of an improvisation.

http://www.soundcloud.com/brokenlun...-moment/s-VGeYP

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Old 01-28-2015, 10:30 PM   #14665
TheTransient
Brendan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T7E
Woo listen earth! Good job guys! Its a mad bit of gear. And I'm once again sceptical about my el cap, feeling a strong urge to try a DD7 + meet Maude combo, with the dd7 syncd via ext tap to my warped vinyl.

Been an insane few days. My bands live debut was supposed to be next week but I got a call on Tuesday morning and a man that I called my brother for 7.5 years (nearly half my life im 19) passed away in the most ****ed of circumstances and ive had to go back to my hometown and stuff so we've had to postpone and its just so insane. All I want to do is gig and we finally get the ball rolling and stuff and this happens. We have two more booked for early march so I'm looking forward to that at least but Jesus H ****ing christ shit is ****ed up.

stay well everyone, please

Sorry to hear about your loss dude

If you are after a good deal on what is essentially a new DD7, message me on Facebook. It turns out my rig is going a different way now and I wont be needing it.

On a related note, I just dropped some crazy money on gear. Its a surprise. There will be pics

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Sensor Array σ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
TheTransient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:49 AM   #14666
T7E

welp. done it. el cap and vpjr gone. Meet Maude and Brendan's DD7 incoming. Life's good.

Old Yesterday, 02:59 PM   #14667
ibanezguitars44

Noooooo

But still cool

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Old Yesterday, 06:06 PM   #14668
VishNuRoXoUt
They call me Karebear...

Hey guys. Little update on the pedalboard. Got the Hardwire DL-8 when Musicians Friend decided to give it away for $60. Just arrived and I got my Sibling Phaser back. Board is coming along again.

τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ ∞

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote:
Originally Posted by My buddy, Maxwell
I think that's really what we want out of life. Sugar mommas and verellens.
VishNuRoXoUt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:20 PM   #14669
T7E

Cute Korey.

The new Old Blood Noise Endeavours Procession is shaping the **** up.
Selectable trem/flange/filter with reverb and an infinite hold.

Korey i also saw on your blog youa re keen on a verb... well here is one that does other shit too!!!

Last edited by T7E : Yesterday at 07:23 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:58 PM   #14670
VishNuRoXoUt
They call me Karebear...

τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ ∞

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote:
Originally Posted by My buddy, Maxwell
I think that's really what we want out of life. Sugar mommas and verellens.
VishNuRoXoUt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:51 AM   #14671
ibanezguitars44

Soooo why am I just now listening to the newer Old Man Gloom and Braveyoung releases?

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Old Today, 01:23 AM   #14672
T7E

HOLY SHIT I POSTED IN HERE ABOUT THE NEW OMG WHEN IT CAME OUT, NO ONE ****ING BATTED AN EYELID.

its amazing ay. I dunno braveyoung but i swear to god everything Aaron Turner touches turns to gold. The ape of god is almost perfect.

Old Today, 04:02 AM   #14673
TheTransient
Brendan

^ I listened to it and I like it, dunno if I mentioned though lol

I really need to go on bandcamp and buy a shit-tonne of music that I like, but haven't been bothered to buy/download yet.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Sensor Array σ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
TheTransient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:49 PM   #14674
Tombe
Post-Rocker

So is the BAT Pharaoh really as temperamental and choosy about which amp it's running into as everyone says? I kind of want one but not sure whether it will sound right through a Fender Champion 600 and a Vox AD50...

Also after being a solo artist for just over a month, this week (well, today really) three band opportunities have presented themselves. I answered an ad for a grunge/heavy shoegaze type band on Gumtree, the singer and guitarist seems to have found enough members to actually form a band with now so we'll see where that goes. Then a promoter who I'm friends with decided he wanted to be in a band again so we've been in talks about some sort of 'Johnny Cash fronting Sunn O)))' thing. Finally, the girl who I used to make weird psych-folk with has decided she wants to get back into music. And I'll still be doing the Americana stuff, of course.

I will be savouring the most of my free time for the next couple of days since I won't have any soon...

FUZZY FLATPICKER σ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
Tombe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:56 PM   #14675
dannyalcatraz
Black Cherry Jello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombe
So is the BAT Pharaoh really as temperamental and choosy about which amp it's running into as everyone says? I kind of want one but not sure whether it will sound right through a Fender Champion 600 and a Vox AD50...

I'm curious about this as well- I'm looking at BAT's Sarcophagus.

Quote:
Also after being a solo artist for just over a month, this week (well, today really) three band opportunities have presented themselves. I answered an ad for a grunge/heavy shoegaze type band on Gumtree, the singer and guitarist seems to have found enough members to actually form a band with now so we'll see where that goes. Then a promoter who I'm friends with decided he wanted to be in a band again so we've been in talks about some sort of 'Johnny Cash fronting Sunn O)))' thing. Finally, the girl who I used to make weird psych-folk with has decided she wants to get back into music. And I'll still be doing the Americana stuff, of course.

Sounds like you're a man in demand! Enjoy it!

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!
dannyalcatraz is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: