Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Recordings > Cover Songs
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 04-24-2013, 03:16 PM   #1
crazycory94
i like potatoes
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Smile Rise Against- Tip the Scales- cover (C4C)

Hey everyone,

I recently got myself a Line 6 POD HD500... and more recently got rid of it.

So instead I connected my amps effects loop to my interface, inserted a couple amp impulses, and this is what I got.

So do me a favor and let me know what you think and leave a link to your video/soundclip

Thanks

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberPuppiessu
Well I used to like chips with ketchup but nowdays I use less ketchup.


Check me out on YouTube!
http://www.youtube.com/user/crazycory11

PSN: mouseboy94
crazycory94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 03:40 PM   #2
thebends26
Registered User
 
thebends26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Hey man, you did a great job! Playing was very smooth and the tone was awesome! Not much else to say, keep it up! I left a like on the vid!

C4C? http://www.youtube.com/user/Jgomez182
__________________
Check my vids
My youtube page

Any feedback is greatly appreciated


Epiphone SG G-400 w/ Pearly Gates in the neck
Vox AC15
Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
Line 6 GX
Line 6 PODfarm 2
thebends26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 04:05 PM   #3
crazycory94
i like potatoes
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebends26
Hey man, you did a great job! Playing was very smooth and the tone was awesome! Not much else to say, keep it up! I left a like on the vid!

C4C? http://www.youtube.com/user/Jgomez182


I really liked it man! I'm not familiar with that exact song but it was very enjoyable to watch... Also left a like on your video! Keep them coming!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberPuppiessu
Well I used to like chips with ketchup but nowdays I use less ketchup.


Check me out on YouTube!
http://www.youtube.com/user/crazycory11

PSN: mouseboy94
crazycory94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 04:26 PM   #4
Big bang theory
Registered User
 
Big bang theory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Big bang theory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 05:30 PM   #5
onemetalhead92
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
woooot .. amazing tone bro !!!
i was really amazed with this tone , what is this guitar !?
and the playing was really good ... no mistakes , just perfect (Y)

C4C ? http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...26#post31362526
__________________
Gear:
-Jackson DK2M [Black]
-Vox Tonelab ST
-Randall RX-15M

~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Channel

Cheers \m/ \m/
onemetalhead92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:18 PM   #6
crazycory94
i like potatoes
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by onemetalhead92
woooot .. amazing tone bro !!!
i was really amazed with this tone , what is this guitar !?
and the playing was really good ... no mistakes , just perfect (Y)

C4C ? http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...26#post31362526


Thanks man! I appreciate the comment! The guitar is the Schecter C-1 standard... I really like this one!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberPuppiessu
Well I used to like chips with ketchup but nowdays I use less ketchup.


Check me out on YouTube!
http://www.youtube.com/user/crazycory11

PSN: mouseboy94
crazycory94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:37 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.