Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Tab Talk
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 02-18-2013, 01:16 AM   #1
Kona Kula

Please help with Ministry tab

Hi all, this is my first post.

Please would someone help me with the intro tapping part for Ministry, Gouldiggers.
I can generally work out a song but the tapping parts i seem to struggle with.
hopefully someday I will be able to help someone here tab a song.

Thanks
Kona Kula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 02:56 AM   #2
fanapathy
B-Tuned

Well the specific note durations are very weird and random. They're not triplets and not..well they're not anything imo Rather listen to the song to get it "right".

Anyway these are the notes

Code:
T T T T E||-------------------------------------------| B||-------------------------------------------| G||-------------------------------------------| D||--7-12p--0--7--12p--0--7--12p--0--7--12p-0-| A||-------------------------------------------| E||-------------------------------------------| T T -----------------------------------------| -----------------------------------------| -----------------------------------------| --7-7-12p-0-7--12p-0-7-7-12p-7--7-12p-7--| -----------------------------------------| -----------------------------------------| T T ------------------------------------------| ------------------------------------------| ------------------------------------------| --10--12p-0-10--12p-0-10-12p--0-10-12p--0-| ------------------------------------------| ------------------------------------------| T T T T ----------------------------------------|| ----------------------------------------|| ----------------------------------------|| --9h--12p--0--9--12p-0-9--12p-0-5--12-0-|| ----------------------------------------|| ----------------------------------------||

They're picked in some places for stronger accentuation or so but it's probably not important

This thing just seems to loop for I don't know how long
Cheers

Last edited by fanapathy : 02-18-2013 at 02:58 AM.
fanapathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:37 AM   #3
Kona Kula

Thank you, I will give that a go this evening and play around with it.
Kona Kula is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: