Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > New Members Q&A Forum
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 12-19-2014, 12:15 AM   #10521
onoyme87

US

is there anybody out there?
onoyme87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 01:16 PM   #10522
itsjms

Hey everyone, been playing the guitar for two weeks now. I'm enjoying it a lot, i've been practicing anywhere from an hour to two a day. So far i've learned the C, G, E, Em, Am and D chords pretty well.

One question I have is, will switching between chords eventually become smoother? I still hesitate even if I know the correct fingering, like my fingers and my brain want to do two separate things.
itsjms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:57 PM   #10523
mayen477

Good day gentlemen. I just started with guitar pro to facilitate learning to play my acoustic guitar. I downloaded the iphone 5 app, so I can be portable, I had my hopes set on learning classical gas as my first song but for some reason every time I search for the tab it says service unavailable. I'm in Canada, and I purchased both the tabs and tab pro, but both say service unavailable. Could someone clarify what is the matter here.
mayen477 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:36 PM   #10524
OoIANoO

How's it going everyone, new on here so just a quick introduction! I've been around guitars all my life (I'm 35) and owned a couple over the years but always gave it up after about 2 weeks! I've been playing every day for the last 8 months and surprised myself at how much fun it's been and at the progress I've made in a relatively short time. I've been using the apps and they've been really useful. Keep up the good work!
OoIANoO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:07 AM   #10525
Guerrilla235

What's up Everyone? new to the site and forum. Need some inspiration, and like to talk about gear. Been playing for many years, mostly Hardcore/Metal bands, but I like a lot of playing styles. Was introduced to the guitar by my uncles who played, and traveled with Ted Nugent.

Last edited by Guerrilla235 : Today at 12:11 AM.
Guerrilla235 is online now   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: