User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 03-02-2015, 09:53 AM   #6341
raoooos
昆虫

Just bought these for 35. Look and fit great

show

and got a WIZARD grey cardigan to wear with them but the seller cancelled it claiming it was "broke". It was pretty clearly because I got it for cheap so I sent a suitably snide message back
Old 03-02-2015, 10:39 AM   #6342
MapOfYourHead
Die young? Die old.

As someone who used to work in a shoe shop, the way those are laced annoys me lol

Decent cop tho
Old 03-02-2015, 08:43 PM   #6343
genghisgandhi
RIP DJ Screw

the back of the sole on one of my Chuck Taylors is flopping around when I walk, so I think it's time for new shoes. do Doc Marten boots go well with skinny jeans? I'm usually not a big fan of pants tucked into boots. and do they look normal in other situations? like they'll probably be my summer shoes too, so I may look a bit weird wearing them around my beach town in shorts.

also be straight, are they really worth 105?

EDIT - also, do people in the US wear the big classic looking Docs? I can't remember ever seeing anyone wear them

Last edited by genghisgandhi : 03-02-2015 at 08:46 PM.
genghisgandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:17 AM   #6344
superunknown

So I while back I made this post looking for shoes and I settled on a few, which I listed in THIS post.

well.

I never ended up getting anything. Today I went walking around the mall and went into an Aldo store, and I found a few things that I really liked and I need some input. I'm mainly looking for boots but I'm open to anything.

Ladson
Wilham
Caefca
Alexi
Upwood
Abbatiello

Out of these, I really liked Alexi and Wilham, but out of the original post, I liked the following:

hyde
petworth

Thoughts? I suppose one of the pluses for going with Aldo is that it I wouldn't have to order anything so I know exactly what I'm getting. The thing that is bothering me is that I actually have a pair of Aldo shoes and they are horribly uncomfortable, but I'm still optimistic because they are very snug so I have no doubt that has a lot to do with it. Does anyone have any experience with their shoes?

LONG LIVE THE RED ARMY
superunknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:34 AM   #6345
MapOfYourHead
Die young? Die old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by genghisgandhi
the back of the sole on one of my Chuck Taylors is flopping around when I walk, so I think it's time for new shoes. do Doc Marten boots go well with skinny jeans? I'm usually not a big fan of pants tucked into boots. and do they look normal in other situations? like they'll probably be my summer shoes too, so I may look a bit weird wearing them around my beach town in shorts.

also be straight, are they really worth 105?

EDIT - also, do people in the US wear the big classic looking Docs? I can't remember ever seeing anyone wear them

CUUUFFFFFF your jeans when wearing boots, especially with DM's

Edit: Cuff 'em
show

Last edited by MapOfYourHead : Yesterday at 07:36 AM.
MapOfYourHead is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: