Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > New Members Q&A Forum
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 01-27-2016, 09:21 AM   #11301
pittpens24

Hi Guys! Haven't picked up my axes in years they are doing me no good collecting dust! Where would I post to get any info to see what they are worth if anything at all?
Thanks,
Greg
pittpens24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 09:33 AM   #11302
Parac

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittpens24
Hi Guys! Haven't picked up my axes in years they are doing me no good collecting dust! Where would I post to get any info to see what they are worth if anything at all?
Thanks,
Greg

Search up their name(s) on Amazon, eBay, Google, etc.
or just ask a local Guitar Center to determine how much they'd offer you for them.
(check online first, to make sure they don't rip you off. Not saying they will/won't. Just a precaution)
Parac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 10:10 AM   #11303
pittpens24

Did all that. Can't find anything on these as they are both Vintage '91 era Jackson models. Jackson Soloist Archtop Pro Trem neck thru body- still have receipt for this and was expensive back then. The other is a Jackson Kelly Std bolt on neck. I have serial #'s for both if that would help
pittpens24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 03:04 PM   #11304
Tone Shifter

Hi all,

I am Wilson, a guitarists and electrical engineer for more than 10 years. I like DIY and did lots of hardware effects and sound interface for these years. Right now I have made one sound interface combines MIDI controller. Many guitarists like it very much. It works well with software effects. I have some experience in engineering. If you have any problem about this. we can discuss together.

Have a good day.
Tone Shifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 03:21 PM   #11305
metal_amp

Hi, I am Yves. Nice to your guys. both like acoustic and electric guitar. Have fun in this forum
metal_amp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 07:52 AM   #11306
D.C145
Ledd

hey everyone, I'm a newbie guitar player and i just got my first guitar this Christmas. i got into the guitar through awesome players like Jack White and Jimmy Page with song of theirs like the operator ( white stripes ) and whole lotta love ( led zepp ) and its since turned into an everyday routine for me to play it. im joining this forum to find people to talk to about the guitar or to make a couple friends.
D.C145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 10:08 AM   #11307
Timmytour
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Hi all......been using the site for ages but only just thought about joining up for some reason.

Very mediocre chord-only guitar player who wishes he'd really taken it up much younger. Just play recreationally alonef and imagine myself in situations where I'm knocking out songs round a campfire or in the local pub after hours with a lock in going on :-)
Timmytour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 10:18 AM   #11308
soapysuds65

Hello all, I've been using this app for the last 3 years. I enjoy it.
But in the last day or so, all my saved favourites are not accessible. Spent ages compiling some manageable song for my ability now I can't see where the are available. My memory's not so good, so it helps to scroll through a list I know and add to when new songs are discovered. Can any one help.
soapysuds65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 04:13 PM   #11309
luisg877

Hey I'm Luis, I've been playing guitar for 12 years now, joining because i have a wiring issue on my guitar, but will post that where it should go. Hopefully I can also find helpfull info to keep improving my technique and songwriting.
luisg877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 07:27 AM   #11310
spantelic

Howdy folks, James Goblin here.

I'm a lover of poetry, chess, PvP MMORPGs and aimless walking. Long time ago I wanted my parents to buy me a guitar, but now I'm more interested in gaming - especially PvP.

And of course, listening to good music whenever possible =)
spantelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 01:04 AM   #11311
IE_Mason

Hey All!

I'm Mason, I'm currently in two metal bands, which I will post about from time to time here.

I'm here to spread some good music theory knowledge and application. Also wanna get more into my inner shred! You'll see me around from time to time.

If you're band is looking for a show in orlando, FL Hit me up, I can definitely point you in the right direction.

Cheers,

Mason
IE_Mason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 06:12 AM   #11312
TheCospirator

Hello everybody. I'm newbies . I play the guitar and electric bass. Keep in touch!
TheCospirator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 06:46 AM   #11313
ThomasMeijer

Hi everyone, I'm new here too. Have been playing guitar for three years and loving it. Hope to learn a lot on the forums!
ThomasMeijer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 10:55 AM   #11314
Kaosware

Hi Everyone !
I'm new here, although I have been reading those forums for a long time now.

I play electric guitar, mainly metal
I collect a bit as well, especially Jackson and ESP guitars
I post silly videos on my humble youtube channel, where I try to stay away from the usual covers video type.
Feel free to stop by and say hi !

My Youtube Channel

Last edited by Kaosware : 02-04-2016 at 07:44 PM.
Kaosware is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 03:00 PM   #11315
Astroguitar2000

Hi!
I've been playing guitar on and off for about 5 years now but really want to play more!
Astroguitar2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 07:39 PM   #11316
rickt58

US

Hey Guys an Gals, I'm Rick and thought I would join up and see if I can learn anything about playing a guitar the right way. Probably gonna need some help her and there.!
rickt58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:05 AM   #11317
SanDune65

Hey gang,
Just picked up my first guitar the other day, I've been wanting to play some kind of string instrument it seems my whole life, just turned 50 so yeah...what started as an itch has grown into a calling. Anyway, I'm glad I am a quick learner, believe it or not I first had thoughts of getting the Randy Jackson or the Urban kits, (you can laugh). But came to my senses and got an Ibanez GRX70 with a pretty small but cool Fender amp.
I was going to get a Squire, but Ibanez kind of picked me instead. I do have a bunch of questions, I'll find the proper section to do so, but right now I'm in serious need of finger tip help, pretty dang sore...but I just cant stop.

Anyway thanks for having on board and hope to learn and someday pay it forward.
SanDune65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:44 PM   #11318
bdpoop

Hello everyone

Just signed up. Been playing guitar for over 40 years, still rubbish but still trying! Im good at making lots of noise though.

Got a few questions but will post in the main forum
bdpoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:02 PM   #11319
sreeves1399

Hey guys, Im Samuel!
sreeves1399 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: