Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Musician Talk > Singing & Vocals
User Name  

Old 04-26-2013, 05:46 PM   #1
Registered User
Join Date: Feb 2013
What do you guys sing through?

I let my singer use one of my guitar amps to sing through at practice and the quality really sucks for vocals.

I know there are amps for vocals but what brands are the best and how much are they usually?
Q is for Cheese
KinkyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 07:44 PM   #2
Tab Contributor
Join Date: Feb 2013
Usually an inexpensive portable pa for home practice.
If I'm performing, the gig usually supplies a sound system.
TwoPlusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:14 PM   #3
Nero Galon
Alright, Alright, Alright
Nero Galon's Avatar
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Wales
This normally does the job.

Nero Galon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 11:43 AM   #4
Registered User
Join Date: Apr 2013
The best is a PA system.
Another solution is the use of a keyboards amp.
BSaxby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 10:18 AM   #5
Registered User
Join Date: Dec 2012
^this, i use a old keyboard amp for vocals and it works just fine
Timqwe is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:31 PM.

Forum Archives / About / TOS / Advertise with us / Customer Support / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2016
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.