Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 11-29-2012, 04:52 AM   #81
whoomit
 
whoomit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
I electrocuted myself the day before yesterday on my new amp.
__________________
whoomit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 04:56 AM   #82
MH400
‭‭
 
MH400's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoomit
I electrocuted myself the day before yesterday on my new amp.



So what you really need, is a new amp?

hAhAHa zomg, geddit?!?!
MH400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 04:59 AM   #83
whoomit
 
whoomit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
omg u! XDDD
__________________
whoomit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:00 AM   #84
Harvey Swick
UGs Token Native American
 
Harvey Swick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: A Land Of Bitter Desperation
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoomit
I electrocuted myself the day before yesterday on my new amp.

y'know whats good for electrocution-by-amp burns?
show
__________________
I often create feelings in others that they themselves do not understand.


RIP DT
Harvey Swick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:01 AM   #85
MH400
‭‭
 
MH400's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoomit
omg u! XDDD



im s0 funnayyyy xDDDDDD

But srs, was it your fault? Or is the amp faulty / out to kill you in the face?
MH400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:06 AM   #86
whoomit
 
whoomit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvey Swick
y'know whats good for electrocution-by-amp burns?
show

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MH400
im s0 funnayyyy xDDDDDD

But srs, was it your fault? Or is the amp faulty / out to kill you in the face?

My fault. It's from the 80's and one of the channels doesn't work. I had a little play of the thing whilst it was apart, and when I switched it off I may have accidentally put my finger inside as I pressed the switch...

__________________
whoomit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:31 AM   #87
MH400
‭‭
 
MH400's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoomit
Thanks!

My fault. It's from the 80's and one of the channels doesn't work. I had a little play of the thing whilst it was apart, and when I switched it off I may have accidentally put my finger inside as I pressed the switch...



Ah... That explains it...
MH400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:43 AM   #88
mystical_1
**** it
 
mystical_1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Once, the little plastic thing that protrubes from the phone jack on the phone cord was hanging off so I used my teeth to try and remove it.

I didn't think about the other part of the cord that was still plugged into the wall.

Lets just say I won't ever do anything that stupid again. It was like being hit over the head by a sledge hammer.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.


mystical_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:38 PM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.