Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 09-07-2014, 02:05 PM   #45921
Villearreal92
UG's Joseph Gordon-Levitt
 
Villearreal92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ohio
Show or Henry are good opponents for Brock so long as it's a slugfest sort of match. And to be honest i'd rather see them fight Brock than Cena or really anyone else on the roster. Cesaro vs Lesnar is a dream match, but the way things are going i don't see it.

For those unaware, KENTA debuts this Thursday on NXT Takeover. They announced it in their hype video this past Thursday.

My interest in Wrestling has slowed a bit because i'm back at University, but i'm still trying to keep up with it. This thread slowing down has been a sad thing for me because this is my best outlet to cool, non-wwe wrestling without having to do too much digging myself
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by devourke
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkepsisMetal
Well Taz is just full ******
I think you'll find that the more acceptable term is "australian"

Funniest Exchange i've read on UG

I would have consensual relations with Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Call me Dean or Vill
Villearreal92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 04:15 PM   #45922
john_latchem
Isaac Vs UG
 
john_latchem's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: The Basement
Quote:
Originally Posted by Villearreal92
This thread slowing down has been a sad thing for me because this is my best outlet to cool, non-wwe wrestling without having to do too much digging myself

This! Come on Cal, you're letting us down!
__________________
Watching: Bojack Horseman
Playing: -
Reading: Terry Pratchett - Eric
Listening: Propagandhi, Childish Gambino
PSN/XBL/facebook/Steam : Latchem72
Origin/Twitter: JLatchem72
john_latchem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 10:27 AM   #45923
losing battle
UG's Trollestia
 
losing battle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Stealing your underpants!
I highly doubt its going to be Show and Lesnar at hell in a cell simply because big show isn't getting a push right now. I will say this is the best he has moved arround the ring since pre-nwo wcw. I'm still waiting for him to do dropkicks from the top rope if he starts doing that again it should be his new finisher
__________________
BTMAM was never relevant
Quote:
Originally Posted by chookiecookie
@everything lb has ever said

Wtf is wrong with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmnt
everypony calm down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladez22
numa, if I grow boobs and cat ears in the night, I'll let you know
losing battle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 03:23 AM   #45924
Andrea55
Assassin
 
Andrea55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: California
So I heard Seth Rollins almost got impaled on Raw. Didnt see it and glad he wasnt hurt. Would have been terrifying.

Also Ive been listening to some old tracks off the SvR video game series. Man how much I loved those tracks. Especially The Angle by Core, Waiting by Not Forgotten and Forgive Me by Versus The World.
__________________
Andrea55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 03:25 AM   #45925
Minkaro
Never Forget ;_;
 
Minkaro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Shrewsbury, Shropshire
__________________
Manchester United


I've been known to wear a fine black suit and a murder of a tie
I've got miles on my shoes that your brothers can't buy


Twitter
Minkaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 03:31 AM   #45926
Andrea55
Assassin
 
Andrea55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minkaro

Too young man.
__________________
Andrea55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 01:44 PM   #45927
Wormholes
See you on the other side
 
Wormholes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Takeover II tonight should be solid. And Flair must be drunk again cause he's not allowed to introduce KENTA anymore.
Wormholes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 01:52 PM   #45928
H4T3BR33D3R
UG's Poison Mist
 
H4T3BR33D3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The laaaaaaand of the rising sun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea55
So I heard Seth Rollins almost got impaled on Raw. Didnt see it and glad he wasnt hurt. Would have been terrifying.

Also Ive been listening to some old tracks off the SvR video game series. Man how much I loved those tracks. Especially The Angle by Core, Waiting by Not Forgotten and Forgive Me by Versus The World.



He would've been fine. They stopped lowering the cage anyway when they realized.






Although I would've shat my pants in his position.












Also, super excited for NXT takeover.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by eGraham
I'm not artsy at all. At least not in the visual sense.

But, I did just eat some pizza so I am quite fartsy




Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
Dude i like rap and stuff. Im a furry and I also have a wolf plush with a hole that i use at times.


Only at times, though.
H4T3BR33D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 06:25 PM   #45929
Samdroid
#Cenation
 
Samdroid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sacramento, CA
RIP Internet

__________________
Vinyl

ヾ(༎ຶ۝༎ຶ)ノ"

Samdroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 07:28 PM   #45930
Wormholes
See you on the other side
 
Wormholes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
I see a jobber to Sheamus, a fat guy with a dancing gimmick, and funaki 2.0
Wormholes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 08:50 PM   #45931
Wormholes
See you on the other side
 
Wormholes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Kenta already given some random bad japanese name





The opener was decent but the rest of takeover has been lackluster. Hope the womens and nxt title match save it.

Last edited by Wormholes : 09-11-2014 at 09:07 PM.
Wormholes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 10:30 AM   #45932
john_latchem
Isaac Vs UG
 
john_latchem's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: The Basement
Drake Younger reffing the enzo amore match on NXT takeover.... Like, legitimately, not someone who looks like him, really him.
__________________
Watching: Bojack Horseman
Playing: -
Reading: Terry Pratchett - Eric
Listening: Propagandhi, Childish Gambino
PSN/XBL/facebook/Steam : Latchem72
Origin/Twitter: JLatchem72
john_latchem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 12:55 PM   #45933
H4T3BR33D3R
UG's Poison Mist
 
H4T3BR33D3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The laaaaaaand of the rising sun
Quote:
Originally Posted by john_latchem
Drake Younger reffing the enzo amore match on NXT takeover.... Like, legitimately, not someone who looks like him, really him.


Pretty sure he's been at WWE PC and NXT for a while reffing shit.






Now all WWE is missing is the bucks, adam cole and edwards. Then they can do the weekend escapades on WWE's youtube channel!




SAY HI EDDIE!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by eGraham
I'm not artsy at all. At least not in the visual sense.

But, I did just eat some pizza so I am quite fartsy




Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
Dude i like rap and stuff. Im a furry and I also have a wolf plush with a hole that i use at times.


Only at times, though.
H4T3BR33D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 05:47 PM   #45934
Villearreal92
UG's Joseph Gordon-Levitt
 
Villearreal92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ohio
Hideo Itomi has a cool ring to it, and i'm not sure if it's because Hideo Kojima made Metal Gear and i'm a huge fan of that, or if i legit like the name Hideo Itomi

Regardless, it should be fun to see where KENTA ends up
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by devourke
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkepsisMetal
Well Taz is just full ******
I think you'll find that the more acceptable term is "australian"

Funniest Exchange i've read on UG

I would have consensual relations with Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Call me Dean or Vill
Villearreal92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 10:44 PM   #45935
phlip999
UG's Merc With A Mouth
 
phlip999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by H4T3BR33D3R
Pretty sure he's been at WWE PC and NXT for a while reffing shit.






Now all WWE is missing is the bucks, adam cole and edwards. Then they can do the weekend escapades on WWE's youtube channel!




SAY HI EDDIE!

I would totally not want the Bucks in WWE because they're an actual tag team, and we know how that's going right now...

I'm honestly surprised they haven't picked up Cole yet though.
__________________
ಠ_ಠ
phlip999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 11:11 AM   #45936
Campbell22
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
They gave Kenta a decent debut, he ****ed up the Ascension good ahah
Campbell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:34 PM   #45937
Andrea55
Assassin
 
Andrea55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: California
So this is a couple towns away from me.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd....003273820_o.jpg

For 10 bucks heck yeah I'm going. But I better request the day off.
__________________
Andrea55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:43 AM   #45938
losing battle
UG's Trollestia
 
losing battle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Stealing your underpants!
Jueventude **** yeah id go to that.
__________________
BTMAM was never relevant
Quote:
Originally Posted by chookiecookie
@everything lb has ever said

Wtf is wrong with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmnt
everypony calm down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladez22
numa, if I grow boobs and cat ears in the night, I'll let you know
losing battle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:58 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.