Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 07-30-2014, 11:49 AM   #3801
nico_9550
Registred lurker

I changed half my staff for the first time at Valencia, I kept getting load of injuries and noticed that most of the fisios were awful so I replaced them all. I just looked around by reputation and checked their attributes
nico_9550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 02:53 PM   #3802
Ninja Vampirate
up the hoods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabalaba
Does anyone change their staff? Just wondering if it makes much of a difference.

My team in 5-7 seasons time will be ****ing awesome with these youth players i keep snapping up, like an entire team of 4/4.5 star players. At the minute though it's not great, i can't really seem to do much in the CL. In my third season now and starting to bring through some of the better players, should win the PL though. Signed Cabella & Sanchez on a free for next year.

i always get an assistant manager with high judging potential/ability so i get accurate reports on my players (if you let your assistant do more shit then he'll need other attributes), and then i try to hire the best coaches possible. they should have high determination, discipline and motivating and obviously high attributes in whatever you want them to coach.

i like to have an assistant with high tactical knowledge because i'm usually too lazy to set up opposition instructions in most games, but as long as one of your staff has good tactical knowledge you can just select them from the drop down list at the start of the match.

Rate This Thread: