Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 02-24-2015, 05:42 PM   #7761
jrcsgtpeppers

Here we go. I wish I could teach people music theory and guitar techniques for money because I know my shit. I cant find a music job though so everything sucks. I also hate everything because I cant seem to find any intelligent woman on this planet. Women are pretty stupid. They dont have talents and passions and pretty much suck at everything. And if you find one with a little bit of talent, maybe a violin player, they are pretty much lame as ****. I dont understand how anyone can be in a happy relationship with a girl you completely dominate over.

Totally Tubular Music Vol. 1!

Or watch me shred my guitar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B948nngxvnA
jrcsgtpeppers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 05:51 PM   #7762
ultrasonic
That Weird Weird Guy

Why isn't there a musically talented girl who likes reading Dostoyevsky but also likes getting royally f*cked up?
Old 02-25-2015, 02:58 AM   #7763
mind_meld
Tortured Genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrcsgtpeppers
Here we go. I wish I could teach people music theory and guitar techniques for money because I know my shit. I cant find a music job though so everything sucks. I also hate everything because I cant seem to find any intelligent woman on this planet. Women are pretty stupid. They dont have talents and passions and pretty much suck at everything. And if you find one with a little bit of talent, maybe a violin player, they are pretty much lame as ****. I dont understand how anyone can be in a happy relationship with a girl you completely dominate over.

I like to think I'm intelligent

mind_meld is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 03:09 PM   #7764
jrcsgtpeppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind_meld
I like to think I'm intelligent

I would like to think you were too, but from personal experience, everyone I run into is in the lower end of the bell curve. Its not just girls, most guys I meet are stupid as ****. I dont know any intelligent people. I just know one guitarist who is pretty good and knows a few things about life, I know my drummer who is fairly talented at drums, and thats it. It makes me horribly depressed to know that there isnt anyone to talk to that will make me smarter.

Totally Tubular Music Vol. 1!

Or watch me shred my guitar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B948nngxvnA
jrcsgtpeppers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 03:23 PM   #7765
nosushi4you
Mr. Fahrenheit

Quote:
I would like to think you were too, but from personal experience, everyone I run into is in the lower end of the bell curve. Its not just girls, most guys I meet are stupid as ****. I dont know any intelligent people. I just know one guitarist who is pretty good and knows a few things about life, I know my drummer who is fairly talented at drums, and thats it. It makes me horribly depressed to know that there isnt anyone to talk to that will make me smarter.

Life Tip: People won't like you very much if you keep going around comparing their supposedly inferior intelligence to your own. It makes people think you're at best a know-it-all and at worst a pompous, self-important dick. You might also want to avoid generalizing women, because the second you do meet an intelligent one and she hears that garbage coming out of your mouth, she's going to leave you for someone who has a more realistic/broad world view. Not trying to be a SJW, just letting you know that that's how you're coming across.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
nosushi4you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:59 PM   #7766
GlenGuitar16

At my wits end with my fiancé, lack of motivation to get a job, lack of motivation to do just about anything, leaving me to pay all the bills which forces me to stay living with my parents because I can't afford to pay for your life & mine & a house, seriously!!
And all the times you've pretty much been close to cheating on me because apparently I make you feel under appreciated, well guess what, make yourself worth appreciating! what the **** do you bring to this relationship?! I don't understand how someone can be so de-motivated about life.
Anymore bullshit and I walk away, hope you enjoy wasting 2 years of our lives down the drain.
GlenGuitar16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:20 PM   #7767
ultrasonic
That Weird Weird Guy

**** sake, why did you tell me that shit. How did you think I'd take it? You can call bull on it as much as you want, it still depresses the hell out of me and you know ive been down lately due to family shit. I was feeling ok sort of, I was in a moderately good mood and then I get thrown that turd.
Old Yesterday, 06:39 PM   #7768
BjarnedeGraaf
UG's bear

Quote:

wow sorry mate but this is such bullshit. Either you think too highly of yourself or you are not even trying to look for people that are at your level. there's loads of people that are just as "intelligent" and "talented" as you are.

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500

Last edited by BjarnedeGraaf : Yesterday at 06:41 PM.
BjarnedeGraaf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:21 AM   #7769
thomasculleto

I just wanna smack your brother around the place, he is such a twat, he thinks he's the smartest kid ever, he treats your ma like absolute shit and he annoys the hell out of me. He is the most childish, manipulative little shit ever. 'i looked on the internet and i found out i'm mentally ill and i have anxiety herp derp' SHUT THE **** UP YOU LIL BRAT! why did u say he can come stay with us for 2 weeks I literally feel like sawing my own head off.
thomasculleto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:47 AM   #7770
trivium_4_eva
UG's leading cream poet

Apparently I'm 'no fun' because I don't want to go to clubs and dance with a bunch of drunk, bogan ****s alllll the tiiiiiime and watch the same Disney movies day after ****ing day. And my career is holding you back from 'living'? Except, of course, for when you're short on cash.

I'm glad that I outgrew you and I'm even more glad that the stupid reasons you had for making me feel inadequate have blown up in your face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StewieSwan
I had unprotected sex with an underage, pro-life, christian girl. Beat that.

trivium_4_eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:03 AM   #7771
ultimate-slash
UG Member

Quote:

Serious advice time:
If you're waiting for smarter people to come around to teach you, you're not going to get very far. If you're truly interested in learning about the world and other people, then you have to be prepared to learn from everyone. You can even learn from people with their heads shoved tightly up their asses as long as (and this is the very important part) you don't just assume there's nothing to learn.

You can learn from quite literally everything, the important thing is how you approach it.

Last edited by ultimate-slash : Today at 07:05 AM.
ultimate-slash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:48 AM   #7772
mind_meld
Tortured Genius

Workmate: I am sooo glad you're back at uni and I don't have to work with you/see you/be in the same room with you for a few months. All the best with your studies. But please get a job somewhere else when you graduate.

mind_meld is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:17 PM   #7773
ESPLTDV401DX

So tomorrow its going down I guess. Good luck with the rest of your life. I truly mean it
ESPLTDV401DX is online now   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: