Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Guitar Gear & Accessories
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 11-18-2012, 01:45 PM   #1
Basil1402

Zoom GFX-8 boards' pictures needed

Hello everybody!

I have found in a bin a GFX-8. Of course, when I tried it, it turned out it was out of order.

Since I have a electronic background, I thought "well, let's try to fix it", and I opened the device. Despite the very strong case, the main board is cracked on a few inches, and the tracks are sometimes cut.

I will take my time and repair all the tracks, but I would need pictures to be sure of what I am doing. Can anyone provide me such photos ?

There is also a single black wire leaving the CN3A connector, soldered on the bottom side of the board on the number 2 of the connector. This connector is on the right of the board when you look at the board with the display facing you on the upper left. I also need to know where this very wire is going.

I would be very grateful for any help you can provide me.

Thanks in advance.

Basil1402

PS: sorry if my message is hard to understand. I am French, and I don't know all the specific words. Don't hesitate to ask if you need details.
Basil1402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:03 AM   #2
311ZOSOVHJH
G G & A - B A B Y

Free bump day

I would try sending Zoom and email or maybe ask in Gear Building and Customizing.
Old 11-21-2012, 03:33 AM   #3
Basil1402

I'll try in the Gear Building and Customizing first. Then, if no answer, email to Zoom (last little hope).

Thanks!
Basil1402 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: