Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old Today, 07:14 AM   #17701
T00DEEPBLUE
Illuminati IsRAEL
 
T00DEEPBLUE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal4eva_22
Close, Skittles.

I'm going to give you a right rumble for saying that, you Canadian pommy koala.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFromTheVoid
Is this like one of those things where when you were on the bus kids would ask you weird wuestion and one meant you were gay or something but they'd never tell you what the question meant till you answered


mfw
T00DEEPBLUE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:15 AM   #17702
metal4eva_22
Craazy Daay
 
metal4eva_22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
If working with guitars is something you like then you should go for it dude. Being a guitar teacher probably isn't feasible since you probably won't have enough students to make a living off that alone. I would suggest dropping the teacher thing and just being a guitar.
metal4eva_22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:18 AM   #17703
T00DEEPBLUE
Illuminati IsRAEL
 
T00DEEPBLUE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Working for an instrument repair store would be really cool.

There's this luthier place that makes custom shop guitars and also does guitar repair not far from me, and I'd really like to impress the guy who runs it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFromTheVoid
Is this like one of those things where when you were on the bus kids would ask you weird wuestion and one meant you were gay or something but they'd never tell you what the question meant till you answered


mfw

Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE : Today at 07:19 AM.
T00DEEPBLUE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:53 AM   #17704
Joshua Garcia
Hu$tler
 
Joshua Garcia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal4eva_22
If working with guitars is something you like then you should go for it dude. Being a guitar teacher probably isn't feasible since you probably won't have enough students to make a living off that alone. I would suggest dropping the teacher thing and just being a guitar.
Having a livable career teaching guitar is exactly what I had in mind, but now that you mention it, you're right. I didn't think this through very well since I hadn't thought about the number of students.

Also thought about teaching guitar at schools, but I'd probably have to get a bachelors and stuff, so more money and stuff.

Really, the thought was just rattling around after seeing this ad. I saw it and really wanted to apply, but again, I don't know diddley.

That, and those 'guitarist wanted for cruise' ads.

Idk.

I have no future planed out.

I hate my life.

Edit: Now that I look at that ad again, I'm not even close to that city. Stupid ad, popping up in MY city.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T00DEEPBLUE
Working for an instrument repair store would be really cool.

There's this luthier place that makes custom shop guitars and also does guitar repair not far from me, and I'd really like to impress the guy who runs it.
I thought of this too, but I'm just as intimidated learning how a guitar works as I am learning all that jazz I mentioned earlier.

Last edited by Joshua Garcia : Today at 07:57 AM.
Joshua Garcia is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:39 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2015
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.