Old 05-31-2013, 12:22 AM   #41
ESPLTDV401DX

lol no my life's awesome
ESPLTDV401DX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 12:59 AM   #42
zincabopataurio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svennz
when I look at how some people work really hard for a living and how they are always smiling and looking at the positive side of things even though they are living in hell

You just posted the solution to your problem right there.

Why don't you make an active effort in your life to make it better, and to live the life that you want to live, rather than just sitting, doing nothing, and complaining?

It's all in your attitude, and your perception of the world. In fact, the world that you think you live in is a consequence of how you perceive the world to be. If you're always so pessimistic and sad, then all you're going to see in your life are the bad things. Like you said, it's a circle that keeps on repeating itself, and it's up to you to break out of it. Those people who are always smiling even though they're living through hell? They have a kind of attitude that sees the good in things, that sees things in perspective, and is always looking to make things better, rather than sitting back, accepting everything, and complaining.

First, you need to change your attitude. I think that's the biggest thing. You need to believe that your life is in your full control, and that you can make your life to be what you want it to be (which it is). Wake up each day, and have an attitude that says you're going to do good things today. View each day as a new opportunity to live your life. Don't just wake up and complain that you have to go to work and put up with people you don't like. Wake up and be happy that you have the life that you do have.

Have passions, things that you love to do, and that you always look forward to. I really recommend going to the gym and working towards getting in shape. The benefits of staying in shape are tremendous. You'll get a huge boost in confidence, your health will benefit (both physical and mental), and you'll learn a lot from just overcoming the challenge of getting started in the first place.

I don't know if what I said helped you in any way (and I bet some are laughing at me), but I was like you a few years back. One day it just clicked and I started to see the better side of things, and now I live my life like I've never before. It's satisfying. You can message me if you want and we can talk, if you really need someone to talk to.

Last edited by zincabopataurio : 05-31-2013 at 01:03 AM.
zincabopataurio is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: