Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 08-16-2015, 08:39 PM   #5441
TheChaz
UG Newbie
 
TheChaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
I think the Mets will take it. Just seeing how the Nats are playing lately, it doesn't feel like they're gonna come back.
TheChaz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 08:44 PM   #5442
soundgarden1986
winning love by daylight~
 
soundgarden1986's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
out of everyone currently in first whether it be division or wild card, i think id pull blue jays for al and mets for nl.

each post season is getting more and more bloated with teams i dont really give a shit about but at least if the mets win it all i get the joy of watching philly fans be salty
soundgarden1986 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 06:48 PM   #5443
BrainDamage
Knirps for moisture
 
BrainDamage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundgarden1986
out of everyone currently in first whether it be division or wild card, i think id pull blue jays for al and mets for nl.

each post season is getting more and more bloated with teams i dont really give a shit about but at least if the mets win it all i get the joy of watching philly fans be salty


Can't wait for that 3-man Harvey, deGrom, Syndergaard playoff rotation if the Mets win the division.
__________________
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
BrainDamage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 06:55 PM   #5444
necrosis1193
UG Nerd
 
necrosis1193's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: The Moon
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundgarden1986 at #33553249
out of everyone currently in first whether it be division or wild card, i think id pull blue jays for al and mets for nl.

each post season is getting more and more bloated with teams i dont really give a shit about but at least if the mets win it all i get the joy of watching philly fans be salty


__________________
Hey you! Yes, you! Buy my music! It's cool and stuff!

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern division champions, 2015: 43-40
York Capitals: 10-0, 2015 AIF champions
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 world champions, 2014: 10-6
2014 Pick 'Em: 173-79-3
necrosis1193 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 07:11 PM   #5445
soundgarden1986
winning love by daylight~
 
soundgarden1986's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
the orioles arent leading tho at least not at the thing i took a look it was a p fast drunken thing

then yes change al to o's.
soundgarden1986 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 04:57 PM   #5446
soundgarden1986
winning love by daylight~
 
soundgarden1986's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
welp utley got traded to the dodgers

its not that im against the trades, obviously, but all the trades so far have been to basically exclusively teams i dislike
soundgarden1986 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 05:09 PM   #5447
TheChaz
UG Newbie
 
TheChaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
imagen chase utlee play so bad bcuz he miss teamate jimy rolin

utly play good for dogers bcuz of sweet reuniun with jimy

far"han 'solo'" zaeedee: it was the plan all along
TheChaz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 08:35 PM   #5448
necrosis1193
UG Nerd
 
necrosis1193's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: The Moon
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChaz at #33558160
imagen chase utlee play so bad bcuz he miss teamate jimy rolin

utly play good for dogers bcuz of sweet reuniun with jimy

far"han 'solo'" zaeedee: it was the plan all along


Alcohol was involved in this post wasn't it
__________________
Hey you! Yes, you! Buy my music! It's cool and stuff!

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern division champions, 2015: 43-40
York Capitals: 10-0, 2015 AIF champions
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 world champions, 2014: 10-6
2014 Pick 'Em: 173-79-3
necrosis1193 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 10:16 PM   #5449
necrosis1193
UG Nerd
 
necrosis1193's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: The Moon
Henry Urrutia hits his first major league home run, and it's a walkoff against the Mets.

I need to think of a superhero to photoshop him as...any ideas?
__________________
Hey you! Yes, you! Buy my music! It's cool and stuff!

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern division champions, 2015: 43-40
York Capitals: 10-0, 2015 AIF champions
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 world champions, 2014: 10-6
2014 Pick 'Em: 173-79-3
necrosis1193 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 12:47 PM   #5450
Carnivean
UG Board King
 
Carnivean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: n.a.
I was watching baseball yesterday and I didn't think the guy was gonna hit the ball, but then he hit the ball.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Carnivean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 02:03 AM   #5451
TheChaz
UG Newbie
 
TheChaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Nothing better than the dodgers getting no hit. Bumgarner hit another Homer today. That's 5 on the year.
TheChaz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 07:42 AM   #5452
Shotgunmerc
Pretty Average Guy
 
Shotgunmerc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Going to the Pirates/Giants game tonight. Here's hoping Cole pulls it together and pitches like the ace he is
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by chookiecookie
The rage locked within my boner could literally tip a cow right now


Quote:
I am a million fucking bucks
I am a thousand fucking fucks
Your bitch is dead, She was hit by a truck
What the fuck


#siliconetittymilk

Context is overrated
Shotgunmerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 12:15 PM   #5453
TheChaz
UG Newbie
 
TheChaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotgunmerc
Going to the Pirates/Giants game tonight. Here's hoping Cole pulls it together and pitches like the ace he is

Has he not been pitching well lately?
TheChaz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 11:02 PM   #5454
Shotgunmerc
Pretty Average Guy
 
Shotgunmerc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChaz at #33562610
Has he not been pitching well lately?


He had been in somewhat of a slump. He's been trying for win 15 all month, still doesn't have it after a no-decision today.

Funny story about the game today though. My sister is a huge fan of Jung Ho Kang. She's been asking for his jersey for a while, especially after getting her wisdom teeth pulled earlier this week. So Kang's up to bat for his second AB in the game. Here's the conversation as I understand it:

Sister: Dad, if Kang homers here will you buy me his jersey?
Dad: Sure whatever

Kang then proceeds to homer on the next pitch AND in his next AB
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by chookiecookie
The rage locked within my boner could literally tip a cow right now


Quote:
I am a million fucking bucks
I am a thousand fucking fucks
Your bitch is dead, She was hit by a truck
What the fuck


#siliconetittymilk

Context is overrated
Shotgunmerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 02:00 AM   #5455
Acϵ♠
UG Board King
 
Acϵ♠'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Mississwaga, Ontario
so how bout them jays
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Acϵ♠ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 07:43 PM   #5456
BrainDamage
Knirps for moisture
 
BrainDamage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotgunmerc
He had been in somewhat of a slump. He's been trying for win 15 all month, still doesn't have it after a no-decision today.

Funny story about the game today though. My sister is a huge fan of Jung Ho Kang. She's been asking for his jersey for a while, especially after getting her wisdom teeth pulled earlier this week. So Kang's up to bat for his second AB in the game. Here's the conversation as I understand it:

Sister: Dad, if Kang homers here will you buy me his jersey?
Dad: Sure whatever

Kang then proceeds to homer on the next pitch AND in his next AB
3.4 fWAR so far this year on a $2.5 million contract

THE CAPTAIN IS BACK.

LOOK AT THIS: http://mediadownloads.mlb.com/mlbam...82683_1200K.mp4



EDIT: https://twitter.com/ParkerSports/st...465421396168704
EDIT 2: Philly stop.
EDIT 3: deGrom gets lit up for 7 R, 6 earned, in 2.2 IP. Mets respond by scoring 11 14 16 on 7 8 HRs. Where did this offense come from?!
__________________
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
BrainDamage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 01:04 AM   #5457
TheChaz
UG Newbie
 
TheChaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
I wanted the Giants to sign Kang so bad over the offseason. Having Matt Duffy put up RoY numbers makes it better, but still.
TheChaz is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:24 PM.

Forum Archives / About / TOS / Advertise with us / Customer Support / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2015
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.