Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > New Members Q&A Forum
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 04-01-2013, 05:08 PM   #1
eMetalHEDDrokrz

inspiration from within my family

Hello all! My name is Eric and I am from Minnesota. I started playing the electric guitar around 13 and was just messing around with my dad's guitars and with brief trial and error played a riff from the Rolling Stones, that's how my interest in guitars started.

I have had some guitar lessons and read books, watched videos and continue to learn. I still don't know everything but enough to enjoy rocking out here and there.

I never really played in a band, just with friends or my cousins. I don't play as much as I used to but do know how to play a bunch of songs, minus guitar solos. I mainly play rhythm guitar.

I also play acoustic guitar from time to time but prefer electric, distorted guitar.
Mainly stick to almost anything in the rock genre. From heavy metal to thrash, classic and hard rock, alternative, anything that catches my ear as a cool song or riff.

My first favorite rock band was Van Halen, while they are still one of my favorites, my all-time favorite is Metallica.

I don't know if that is not enough or too much detail. I hope to be involved in many discussions in the future.
eMetalHEDDrokrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 05:32 PM   #2
manualex

Was it miss you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_muse
Every self respecting Muser regards the 2nd Law as their magnum opus.
manualex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:55 AM   #3
Eric_Schumann

From one Eric to the other! Welcome to the Forums!
Eric_Schumann is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: