Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Gear Building & Customizing
User Name  

Old 06-23-2013, 03:56 PM   #1
Behemoth of cheese!
Niiko's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: North London
Fuzz/Saturation pot on the guitar?

I was just wondering if it is at all possible to turn a pot on the guitar into a sort of overdrive/distortion/fuzz/saturation pot? As in, the more you turn it then the more of the effect?
Just wondering if it is at all possible for something like that, I just wouldn't know where to begin with that short of throwing in a circuit board.
Neo Evil11
Originally Posted by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.
Niiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 06:38 AM   #2
von Layzonfon
UG's Grammar Stickler
von Layzonfon's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: 22 Acacia Avenue

Paddy von Layzonfon! Founder of The Spell it RELICKED Club
von Layzonfon is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:23 AM.

Forum Archives / About / TOS / Advertise with us / Customer Support / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2016
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.