Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 12-15-2014, 12:37 PM   #21821
anthsband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Shinysides
honestly, its more than likely just a shitty starter. what brand is it? aftermarket remote starters are always so sketchy

Looks like its a Code Alarm CA4053. Its the 1-button version. I've never had problems with it until now. And actually after posting these questions about it, it happens 75% of the time now resetting the stereo. I looked last time and it does not reset the clock though. Still just resets all my stereo settings and turns the A/C on. frickin weird. It must be wired wrong or something
anthsband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 05:25 PM   #21822
Xiaoxi
Registered Luser

The universe is really working in my favor...

I've been wanting to borrow a car while waiting the next few months for the M235, and don't want to rack up more mileage on the 328 so that it retains the quoted appraisal value.

lo and behold, my friend was bestowed with a new '13 Mercedes C350 and was able to lend me his '12 Corolla S.

The Corolla S is not too bad! The suspension is decent, tighter than the base 328 (how shameful is that?). It is soooo laughably slow though. What is the point of that trunk spoiler when it doesn't even pick up any wind force to begin with LOL. Steering wheel is nice and thick, but numb.

I also test drove the C350 and was very underwhelmed by it. Felt like a boat for sure. Steering was number than numb and had no sense of precision whatsoever. The engine had fairly noticeable turbo lag and the car never felt quick even at WOT. Didn't really drive enough to get a good sense of the handling, but yea overall safe to say MB is not for me unless I was lucky enough to get in an AMG or S.
I want to recognise your beauty's not just a mask
I want to exorcise the demons from your past
I want to satisfy the undisclosed desires in your heart

Xiaoxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 08:43 PM   #21823
Acϵ♠
UG Board King

the last C-Class was the kind of car that was good enough on its own, but was totally outdone by several other cars in its class. The newest C-Class though is just a fantastic car.
Bitches be Crazy.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Acϵ♠ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 02:24 PM   #21824
daytripper75
First Sword of Braavos

SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE!
daytripper75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 10:08 PM   #21825
metaldud536
Similar to a pony

So last Sunday I saw the cover on this was loose

So I snapped it back on and nothing has happened. I believe it's the air intake but just to make sure, no filter is supposed to go in it, or anything at all right?

My Deviant Art Page
Manchester United
metaldud536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 10:54 PM   #21826
Good_Lord
Rumble on

Location: Quebec, Quebec, Canada. Yup that's right bitches, a Quebec within Quebec
I like the fender flare look on the CX-3.

EDIT: Hey Xiao, what's your thoughts on the logitech G27 wheel and Asseto Corsa ? There's a chance I could get one for cheap ( aka Christmas ) and I'd like your point of view on it.

Well, anyone's point of view really, but I know Xiao has one

Last edited by Good_Lord : 12-19-2014 at 11:31 PM.
Good_Lord is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: