Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Recordings > Cover Songs
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 03-13-2014, 08:33 PM   #1
VíctorG

Avenged Sevenfold - Remenissions Cover

From the WTF days, pretty underrated song!
The video is a little out of sync until the acoustic comes in, I'm still messing around with Sony Vegas, so sorry.

Thanks for watching!
VíctorG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 02:19 AM   #2
Sir Stoney
Registered User of Herb

Not bad man, the acoustic bit could use some work but the cover is good none the less.
Sir Stoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 04:47 AM   #3
b3guitar

Metal to the Core man! I really enjoyed the cover. I love heavy stuff so I may be a bit biased, but still a lovely performance!

I see that you play the Ibanez Prestige, am I right? I adore the Ibanez Guitars they are so versatile that you can cover all the musical styles with only one guitar! (My Opinion)

In my opinion, you have covered it perfectly and there is nothing more that I can say. The only thing that caught my attention was the sound of the acoustic guitar...as if it was a bit out of tune? Or maybe it is just my ear or there were some problems when mastering the thing. All in all, spotless, flawless, really heavy!

It is good to see that there are people who know that Avenged is something more than just "Nightmare" and "Bat Country". Love the work, dude!

If you are interested in what I'm doing go here: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1636120

Of course, I have some metal covers on my youtube channel too! It would be nice to hear from you
b3guitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 07:55 AM   #4
VíctorG

@Sir Stoney: yeah, it seems that it is a little bit out of tune, but I didn't notice until I uploaded it lol. Also I had to learn it by ear but I couldn't isolate the acoustic track, so it may be not too accurate.

@b3guitar: definitely, not too many people cover this songs nowadays, but they're still an important part of A7X and they should be more acknowledged among the fans-

Actually I'm playing a GRG-270B, which I think is a lot cheaper model

I will check it out right now!

Thank you both for watching and commenting!
VíctorG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 10:17 PM   #5
Big bang theory

Good Job man!!! I agree the acoustic needs some work but good job.
Big bang theory is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: