Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Classifieds > Musician Ads
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 09-29-2013, 04:44 AM   #1
Onehungrywater

ONLINE Metal/Metalcore/Post-Hardcore band looking to form!

Hey there ultimate guitar,
My buddy and I (Drummer and a guitarist) recently quit our old band, frankly because there was just a clear disconnect in talent. We are true musicians who practice 4-6 hours each day, they were more casual "hobby" musicians.

Today I come to the forums in search of talented musicians who would like to collaborate in an online band. I have a variety of demo tunes written up for anyone who is interested.

The sound ranges from Avenged Sevenfold to August Burns Red, from Black Veil Brides to Memphis May Fire. Once we have musicians willing to collaborate, we will further dial in the tone to a specific genre(s)

We are looking for predominately a talented vocalist, but a bassist would be accepted as well. As with any online band, some form of decent recording equipment would be required. A vocalist with both ability to scream and do clean vocals would be great, but either or is fine as well.

So please, if you enjoy playing:
Affiance, All That Remains, Amon Amarth, Anterior, August Burns Red, Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet For My Valentine, A Day To Remember, Dream Theater, Escape The Fate, Five Finger Death Punch, Killswitch Engage, Parkway Drive, Scar Symmetry, Soilwork, or Trivium. Reply to this immediately.

(Side note, we are both 18 years young, so if age may present a slight problem in some cases)
Onehungrywater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 05:54 PM   #2
BloodReverence

If you have any demos or anything I can listen to, I may be interested
BloodReverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 02:29 PM   #3
Subranis

If you guys are six string material I can help out on bass or guitar, if you're seven string I can help out on guitar. I've got some decent experience recording, mixing and producing. I've got a project or two of my own, feel free to check my soundcloud if you're interested.

https://soundcloud.com/subranis/gailthesnail-pre-pro
^This one was recorded, written, mixed, produced, etc. by me completely. Drums were programmed, everything else was me. I'm not into most of the bands you guys are into, but I think I have a similar playstyle as for as distortion goes (not neccessarily on this track). I'm also really big on ambience and atmosphere, not sure if you all dig that. I'd definitely be into some form of tryout if you all were interested as well.

Also, if not, I've been looking for other bands and tracks to try my hand at mixing and production on. If you all are ever interested, I'd seriously love to have some of your DI or recorded tracks to mess with mixing and production with. If you all send over drum and guitar tracks, I can even throw my own bass track on and try mixing around with that too.

Either way, shoot me an email and we can figure this stuff out if you feel like giving me a shot!

seanjdavidson at gmail dot com

Edit; also, I'm seventeen here so there's not too big a notable age difference. if that were an issue, at least. haha
Subranis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 09:08 PM   #4
cangri2k5
Metalhead

Well guys if I can help you, I'm looking for some band who need guitarrist, I'm also a producer but I need a gear for that purpose

http://www.soundcloud.com/jasonjimnz & https://soundcloud.com/jjproductions-1 there are some of my recordings, I don't like covers but I've recorded someone
Old 10-22-2013, 12:34 AM   #5
els4f

Feel free to message me if you need another guitarist. I would be interested.
els4f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 11:59 PM   #6
EvilGuitarist98

Yo hit me up with a message and ill love to take part as another guitarist, looking for original music though, i can learn covers but itll take me a minute so just hit me up, i can play rhythm and lead Guitar, i like all metals mainly play thrash and speed, Blues, rock, i even like to be myself and make a blues sounding metal so if yall are interested just shoot me a message.
EvilGuitarist98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 09:16 PM   #7
NWD2100

Hey dudes im a musician kind of the same page as you. Been in and out of bands that never lasted and nobody really wants to play metal around here. I need an excuse to record bass so I would be willing to give it a shot. I have been playing drums for a long time and I also play some guitar and bass. Shoot me a private message if you want to try it out. I don't **** with guitar pro or any weird software like that though. Some people have really weird ways of putting songs together.
NWD2100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 02:03 AM   #8
austin.aragon.5

You guys still looking for a vocalist? it's been a year haha
austin.aragon.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 12:37 AM   #9
willBoyd
The World's Best Bassist

I'll happily play bass if you'll have me. Worked as a session bassist. Business is kind of slow right now, so i'm looking for something new. And I LOVE A7X.
willBoyd is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: