Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old Yesterday, 10:30 AM   #4721
Minkaro
UG's Mink

I think I just got bored of that save and went back to United.

Speaking of which, with Van Persie and Wilson injured, and Falcao tired, I decided to give Demitri Mitchell a go up front alongside Rooney. He scored against Middlesbrough, then had one of the best games I've seen on FM (the match engine made him look incredible, he was picking the ball up deep, and either beating everyone in sight, or playing ridiculous passes) against Swansea, getting another goal, before grabbing a brace and an assist against Bolton.

Got Brentford next in the cup, so he was probably going to play against them anyway, but if he keeps this form up he may very well end up playing at Anfield in three game's time.

I've been known to wear a fine black suit and a murder of a tie
I've got miles on my shoes that your brothers can't buy

Twitter

Youtube (I play video games badly)
Minkaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:56 AM   #4722
Shabalaba

In January currently deciding on which foreign end of contract players to gamble on. I've been in the top six for most of the season (3rd at the minute), yet there's only a five point gap to 7th ffs #HardestLeagueInTheWorld.

Miyaichi coming back from a five month injury, playing a game, and then getting another five month injury is something of a punch to the dick. Pereira getting a three month injury is another fantastic FM moment, meaning my best CAM is basically out for the season. He's only a loanee though, I'd cancel it but he's back for the last few matches + play-offs (if that's going to be a thing). My team is a collection of youth players not good enough for the top six clubs in the PL

Rate This Thread: