Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Recordings > Tabs & Chords
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 11-14-2009, 06:07 PM   #541
BlackDog55
BlackDog55

How do you make it so it goes from rehersal sign a to b then back up to a
Old 11-15-2009, 11:33 PM   #542
firecool12

How do you get only one guitar playing?
firecool12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:18 PM   #543
pinkboy0009

nice powertab!!!
pinkboy0009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 05:21 AM   #544
drivethru73

been tabing a bunch of songs (3 staffs, 2 guitars, 1 bass) and everything was going good when all the sudden the midi from one of the staffs goes very faint almost inaudible. i go to guitar set-up to see if if the volumn setting had change, but it hadn't. so i create another guitar and plug it in were the bad one was. worked good, then all the sudden i goes out again. wtf... i'm not making any changes in the set-up section and this is happening to every tab i have written. is this power guitar being junk or am i accidentally hitting something on the toolbar i haven't noticed?
drivethru73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 03:33 PM   #545
leotus
All round handyman

How do I export files as wav?

Every time I try to it says fmod error (50!)

Please help
Old 08-01-2010, 03:47 PM   #546
deathbycontrol
*insert awesome here*

Hey, I have a question about GP5, and idk where to ask it so I thought I would here..

How do you change the tempo mid song? When I click the tempo button and change it, the whole songs changed. I just want to change the tempo from that point on.
deathbycontrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 03:53 PM   #547
DiminishedFifth
Absolute Imperfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbycontrol
Hey, I have a question about GP5, and idk where to ask it so I thought I would here..

How do you change the tempo mid song? When I click the tempo button and change it, the whole songs changed. I just want to change the tempo from that point on.

Go to a track and right click on the beat you want the tempo to change on. Open up the Mix Table and go down to where it says "Tempo". Check that and change your tempo.

If you want an accelerando or a rallendo you can set it to change tempo over X amount of beats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juckfush
^ Your avatar has never been so uncomfortably suitable for your post content.

DiminishedFifth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 04:05 PM   #548
deathbycontrol
*insert awesome here*

I got it, thanks
Old 08-16-2010, 03:29 AM   #549
TJD15

hey i just downloaded power tab and tried to download a power tab of mason williams classical gas but it wont let me it says i need to download power tab which i have already done and i have installed it. any help??

Last edited by TJD15 : 08-16-2010 at 03:33 AM.
TJD15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 12:57 AM   #550
jayfrancis

In one of my songs i have on power tab, during the solo section for one of the guitars when it gets to a certain point the B string completely gets knocked out of tune. The notes on the score are 100% correct, but when I play it back each note on the B string is raised up a whole step and it sounds awful. There are 0 errors in the score checker, all the Gtr In's are placed and the Guitars are in tune. It only happens to one of the guitars, the other 2 playing at the same time are normal. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and could offer help..maybe its just my computer? I'm not sure. It seems like its only this song, every other song i have sounds fine.
jayfrancis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 04:21 AM   #551
Grovermans
.. / .- -- / --. --- -..

You have a note bent and not released, most likely. If not that, it could be a problem with a slide or something.

I just want to sleep forever.

Grovermans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:35 PM   #552
pinkboy0009

Hey, i'm looking for some band members. Singer/guitarist/song-writer, a guitarist, nd a bassist. I play the guitar nd i have a drummer. You have to be in the Baltimore area nd be 13-15 of age. We would like to play punk rock or alternative rock. For example, All Time Low, Relient K, Anarbor, The Maine, Hey Monday, Paramore, We The Kings, Fall Out Boy, Hit The Lights, etc. You can contact me by sending me a message through here or yuu can call or send a text through my phone; 443-825-1536. Or yuu can facebook Misael. Thanks!
pinkboy0009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:09 AM   #553
piratemetalhead
madjurstic

i have a question about gp6...

anybody wanna send me an id/key? :[
Old 03-17-2011, 08:06 PM   #554
wakytabaki
MetalMan

Quite some time ago I was told that you can't export power tab files to pdf or any other similar formats. As far as I know this is true, however I was once told that I could save the print preview to a pdf, but I'm trying to do that now and there doesn't seem to be a "save" option in the print preview. I tried zooming in and taking a print screen photo and pasting it in another document, but the photo is only taken from a fully zoomed out perspective.

Am I missing something, or is there simply no way to get a pdf or jpg file of a powertab song?

The reason I'm asking is because I need to have the tab and notation for a song I'm submitting for my college course over the internet.

Thanks in advance!
wakytabaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 11:19 PM   #555
PootTheNinja

So I am trying to tab a song out with both guitar and bass on powertab, but the bass starts at the wrong time it needs to start at the very beginning but it starts like 6 notes too late so if anyone has any tips or information then please help thank you

Last edited by PootTheNinja : 03-21-2011 at 12:11 AM.
PootTheNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 01:51 AM   #556
deathbycontrol
*insert awesome here*

Alright I've got a question about GP6.

I'm not sure what it's called, its like you gradually speed up or slow down. I think it's like rallando or something? I dunno. But I'd really appreciate it if somebody could tell me that.

Thanks ^__^
Old 10-28-2011, 02:08 AM   #557
ResumeWriter

Best information related band music and enjoyment, another good article from this site, thanks for sharing.

Professional Resume Writers
ResumeWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 11:56 AM   #558
IkeTrueblade

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMudgeN
Ok I think I understand... I inserted a whole new section... not a staff... cuz I'm a full and complete ******... Also, I'm not very good with music period, So if someone with a kind heart wants to explain to me the simple way to understand what a time signature means... like I understand beats per measure, but I don't really get what the other number tells you... so please help... I've been playing guitar for 9 months and I don't know this... I'm screwed

Time signature in the simplest of terms is this:
top number = number of beats per measure
bottom number = what note is one beat
for example:

4 quarter notes per measure

6 eigth notes per measure
etc.
IkeTrueblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:19 PM   #559
MissKillALot

Hi guys,

This questions has probably been asked already, but I couldn't find it so far...

Let's take Nothing Else Matters as an example for my problem: it starts as 6/8 and then goes to 3/8.

So, how do I change the time signature partway through the song in Power Tab?

Thanks in advance!
MissKillALot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 02:43 PM   #560
odigmaonline48
Banned

Classicpolo is one of the best brands for exclusive collections . you can Buy shirts online, buy t-shirts online ,buy formal shirts online from our store @classicpolos.com. we have widest range of collections. you can choose the best pants . Buy pants online and Buy trousers online from the store at best price
odigmaonline48 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: